Time to be serious

(Jimin pov)

" jungkook, what grade did you get on your test today?" I asked randomly, having lost motivation to do anything dirty. " a grade...." he replied simply. Probably feeling self conscious about it. "Let's go back to the others" I said already walking back. " ok..." he replied.

we were silently walking to find our group. Once I finally saw them, I ran over. Hoping to get out of my awkward situation. " Jin hyung!" I called hoping grab his attention. They all turn towards me. " what going on?" I asked seeing as tae and suga hyung we're Making out while Jhope hyung was talking to other people.

" nothing, don't worry about it" rm hyung said calmly. " Jimin, jungkook where have you guys been?" Jin asked probably hoping to change the subject. " we were just talking..." jungkook says before walking away, probably going to talk to his other friends.

" Jimin, Jin hyung... lets go to the library and study for a while. "  rm hyung says leading the way.

~~ a few minutes later~~

Having finally arrived at the library both of my hyungs helped me with my studies. I miss goofing off with tae and jungkook now. Jin hyung and rm hyung were primarily focused on  there work once they helped me. It was completely quiet now.

Having nothing else better to do I stared out the window hoping for some intertaiment of any kind. I was disrupted by V poking his head in my field of vision. " hey buddy" he says in strangely funny voice.

THUD!!!. I had fallen out my chair. " what the hell!" I complained jokingly. V and I both broke out into a fit of laughter.  Rm hyung and Jim hyung glaring at us accordingly.

V and I zoomed out of the library and over to the vending machines. V bought both of us sodas. As he handed me one I noticed him shaking the other. " what are you doing?" I said questioningly. He simply smirks and then opens the soda can in my face, the soda flies all over me.

" I'm going to kill you Tae!" I say glaring at V. He suddenly runs of and turns the corner. I follow after him but soon realize that I had lost him somehow.