The sun shines

Sorry for not updating for a while

Previously

" hi there hottie let's go on a date" I asked.
" no sorry I can't I'm not interested in younger girls. That really pissed me off so I pulled down my pants and boxers and showed him my dick.
" s-s-sorry, I ah didn't mean to um assume your gender."He said with a cute frown on his face.
"Jhope POV"

"Huh where am I" I said to myself loooking around. I was in the nurses room office. I sat up in the bed, putting my feet on the floor ,and walked to the door.

As I walked around aimlessly in the hallway I spotted Jin and RM talking. "Hey! Hey! Guys!  Wait up your hope is coming!"

They both finally turned and started to walk towards me. " hey jhope sweetie do you need a hug" Jin hyung said acting as if I was also one of his kids. " um... maybe later but... where is everyone else" I asked feeling much more confident for some reason.

" well Jimin and jungkook went to go... do stuff... and suga and tae well I really dont know about them" RM said looking as if he was contemplating his life.

Just as I was about to ask more questions I saw my man about to kiss tae.

" I hope we can work this whole... situation out soon." I said to myself once again. I needed to be strong and shine like the sun. I need to be everyone's sunshine because I'm jhope not just because I love them.

" hey RM have you ever had a three way relationship with people before" I asked I very confused rm. " um I... um don't... um so" was RM's only answer. I wonder what's going through his head right now.

"RM are you involved in a three way relationship right now" Jin hyung said anger prominent in his voice. " no I'm not... I just didn't know what say"

" im gonna start talking to other people and see if i can star a new relationship" I blurted out.
I miss my cute grumpy suga. I thought to myself.

Does anyone have suggestions for ships jhope should be in

Sorry for the super short chapter