You pervert

I have nothing else to say so I will just say.....INFIRES MAN!

*Previously*
(Still Jimin POV)

Junkook seemed to be in a sudden trance Staring at something behind my back . When I followed his eyes he suddenly jumped into reality and blurted out " I wonder what the circumference of dat ass is. I think its bigger than most of the girls at school. I wonder if it's real" after hearing his words I blushed and slapped him on the shoulder hard.

slapping him wasn't enough I needed to get my new found anger across.unfortunately for me Jin had beat to it. "JEON JUNKOOK I DID NOT RAISE YOU TOO BE A DAMN PERVERT LIKE YOUR ALIEN BROTHER, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND." Jin yelled at Junkook like a mother angry at her child for not listening.

Before junkook could answer Jin dragged him away by his ear. I did not know my way around school so I hesitantly followed behind.

As we finally got inside the school a student with curly grey hair walked up to us

(Pictures of the characters so far)

V/tae

Jin

Junkook

Junkook

(Continuing where we left off)

As we finally got inside the school a student with curly grey hair walked up to us. " tae please help me, jin hyung is thinking of ways to kill me" Junkook said still being dragged around by Jin.

Taeyung simply laughed he  did not care in the slightest. "Oh tae this is the new student named park.... Jim... um I think" Jin hyung  said. " my name is park Jimin" I corrected him. "He is also my new crush" junkook said still trying to escape Jin hyung.

I blushed at Junkook's statement. Just as I was was about to respond yet again I was interrupted by someone. "Junkook would you please go on a date with me on Friday" a female student said with her friends support behind her.

" you have a flat chest?" Junkook said as if he was asking a question. The girl replied with "what is that a problem". "no" said junkook " No what I meant was you are not my type" (my heartu is ...hurtu ) junkook said before he finally escaped Jin and grabbed mine and Teayungs  hands and then ran through the hallway dragging us behind him.

When we finally reached an abandon classroom we stopped. " we made it out alive" Junkook and tae cheered before grabbing soda out of nowhere, and offering me on and then we all drank.

After five minutes of goofing off we heard people coming closer to us. " guys come out before I send suga in there" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Damn rapmoster caught us were dead" tae said "come out come out where ever you are.if you don't want grandpa suga to kick your ass back to class". Jin said in a very pissed of voice before a different person said " did you just call me fucking grampa Jin. I thought we agreed on S.G.G" (Lol I don't know why I do these things).

We had resorted to Everyman for themselves. I hid in a cupboard, Junkook under the teacher's desk, and tae hid in a closet. After a minute of silence, I had hoped they had left but...I was wrong. BOOM was the only noice we heard before all three people came in. " where the hell are they" said who I thought was suga. "Hahaha hahaha SNORT" was heard from where tae was hiding and them junkook started to laugh, and I started to laugh because he did.

GOD WE ARE SO DEAD I panicked

(Bye bye)

I was going to say something but "yo nesesito dormir"