synopsis

CALLY HAS ALWAYS DREMPT ABOUT about living in the Safe Haven where she won't have to worry about tomorrow

CALLY HAS ALWAYS DREMPT ABOUT about living in the Safe Haven where she won't have to worry about tomorrow. A place that she can call home and spend the rest of her days.

But for months on end with not even one clue that the Right Arm exists, Cally begins to lose hope. Until a mob of teenagers come out of the Scorch and burst right into her home. Awakening the guard dogs and making Jorge, Brenda, and her own curiosity skyrocket.

After learning the new arrivals are very valuable, Jorge decides to bring the two girls and go with their guests under the radar to find the Right Arm. After Cally meets yet another group, lead by Ria, WICKED arrives. Teaming up, both parties try to get out, until Brenda, a boy by the name of Thomas and Ria go missing. Under Jorge's rules, Cally keeps going and in a matter of a days she makes new friends and meets a boy in the group who will change her life forever.

After being taken in by the Right Arm and her friend's life at stake. Cally notices that this place isn't what she thought it would be. But she feels safe. Soon, Cally must learn to never let her guard down, because in one night, everything good can change to everything bad and cause the next 6 months of her life to become a rollercoaster. . . .