(3) Just Watch [m]

Start from the beginning

     I gulped and watched him finger himself.

     I wanted to leave immediately. In my mind I was telling myself that it was disgusting, but I couldn't even move my head to look away.

     Julien was panting heavily now.

     But when I thought it was over, he suddenly shoves his third finger in, making him moan even louder.

     "Fuck...n-now this is...definitely...your size", he tried to say, biting his lips even harder until it turned red.

     The way he said it made me realise he was actually imagining me fucking him.

     "How shameless", I whispered to myself as I stared at him push and pull his fingers inside even faster.

     He then leans forward, using his left hand to support his body so he wouldn't fall to the floor. His head was now in between my thighs, inches away from my crotch. I widened my legs just to avoid touching him with it, but it only made it worse. He was so close to me that I could feel his hot breath against my cock.

     My member was starting to throb. And I knew, that Julien knew, that whatever he was doing...was fucking working.

     "Rome", he suddenly whispered under his breath, surprising me.

     He lifts his head so he could look straight at my eyes again.

     "W-Watch me cum for you...okay?" he suddenly tells me.

     One last deep, hard thrust, Julien fell to the floor, panting heavily like he just ran a marathon.

     He slowly pulls his fingers out, and I could see cum oozing out of his cock. And knowing me, the first thing I got concerned about was the carpet getting stained.

     I quickly stood up from my seat; my heart beating fast and my stomach feeling ill.

     "Sickening", I say as I looked at him. But instead of getting mad, he starts laughing.

     I looked at him confusingly as he slowly stood up, "Sickening you say", he tells me, slowly walking towards me.

     I quickly took a step back. Thankfully he decided not to take a step any further.

     "You really are strange Mr. Val. Very...very strange. But also very, very interesting", Julien says with a confident smirk.

     I clenched my fist and was about to leave the room when he suddenly calls out for me, making me stupidly stop.

     "What?" I angrily asked as I turned around to look at him.

     Julien grins and says, "See you tomorrow boss."

     "And what makes you so sure I'll even let you step foot inside my building?" I asked him, but instead of answering me, Julien looks down, making me follow his gaze.

     My whole face turned red as I saw a huge bulge on my pants.

     I clenched my fist even tighter as I looked back at him (Now I regret not bringing my stress ball with me). But instead of saying anything to him, I quickly left the room.

     "Bryson!" I shouted the moment I left the room. I was trying to shake this frustrating feeling away but nothing was working.

     "Bryson!" I shouted even louder, glancing down on my crotch, hoping it finally calmed down so I would be able to forget this weird feeling.

     "Bryson fucking come out! Now!" I shouted for the last time before a door immediately opens behind me.

     I quickly turned around and saw Bryson sweating and panting heavily, "W-What the fuck Val?" he asks me, still catching his breath.

     Then, the man he chose earlier appears behind him, making me even more frustrated because I immediately remembered Julien again.

     I quickly looked back at Bryson and said, "We're leaving, and I don't fucking care if your dick is hard as a rock. Jerk off at your fucking house for all I care."

     Bryson was about to protest, but I quickly walked away, making him unable to refuse me.

     I quickly went downstairs and saw the man who was entertaining us earlier. I didn't allow him to speak since I quickly took out my black card and showed it to him.

     He was a little surprised but he smiles and takes the card anyways. And thankfully he got the idea that I had OCD so he used his handkerchief again to take the card from my hand.

     "Will you only be paying for-"

     "Both", I quickly answered without even letting him finish.

     I wanted to leave this place as soon as I can. The longer I was here, the more my dick would start throbbing, and I obviously didn't know how I'd handle it if it continued like this.

     I never jerked off because it was too dirty for my taste.

     I couldn't even touch myself, what more if other people touched me?

     "That would be 24 milli-"

     "Alright, whatever, just punch it in", I quickly told him.

     The man delightedly smiles as he swiped my credit card. While I was waiting for him to finish, Bryson finally arrives while looking like a mess.

     "Val, what the fuck man. I can't believe you did this to me, and on my fucking birthday too", he angrily tells me. Without looking at him, I answered, "I already paid for the 24 million so stop whining."

     Bryson doesn't say anything, seconds later he gasps from shock, finally making him realise that the price for a night with these toys were no joke.

     I looked at him and continued, "Happy fucking birthday."

     "Here you go sir", the man says as he hands me back my card. I quickly took it and hid it back inside my pocket, "Let's go", I say as I quickly left the building, ignoring the men in silver mask who was thanking us for visiting Club Luxuria.

     I waited for Bryson as he opened the car door for me.

     I went inside the car and couldn't stop bouncing my legs up and down. I was definitely feeling uneasy for some reason.

     Bryson gets inside the car too and starts the engine, "Val, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you'd be spending millions for this. Well, I didn't ask you to pay for me but-"

     "Just shut up and drive", I tell him, still not looking at him.

     I knew Bryson was staring at me confusingly, but he doesn't ask about my sudden bad mood and just drove off.

     The drive was quiet, and I liked it because that was the exact thing that I needed to calm myself down.

     "One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, six one thousand..." I continuously whispered to myself to organize my thoughts again.

     When it was obviously not working, I stared out the window, looking at whatever so I could finally forget everything that happened and just fucking think of something else other than that scene.

     But I utterly failed...

     Because all that I could think of the whole night was Julien fucking Choi...

     And what shocked me even more was that rather than feeling sick like how I expected to be...

     I ended up wanting to see more.

     And maybe this time...

     It's more than just watching.

- END -