How class 1A made Shinsou feel welcome

I finally, finally got a new chapter. I'm so, so, so, SO sorry this took so long for those of you who like this (For some reason). I swear this next chapter won't take so long.

DISCLAIMER: I OBVIOUSLY DONT OWN ANYTHING!!

It was raining. I loved rain. Obviously we were all inside during the down pour, but I could hear it and I enjoyed it. What I didn't enjoy was the homework Sensei gave us. Not that I'm not super happy I got into the hero course, the day I was transferred into the hero course felt so surreal he couldn't speak. Later on I'd find out why a kid was expelled. Yeah, I'm glad I missed that. Then the Cookie Incident happened and I got a real feel for what these kids were like. To be honest, it felt being in a group home again, except the other kids were the same age as me, and actually liked me and accepted me.
They had to, otherwise Todoroki wouldn't have asked for my opinion on a doujinshi he drew, Iida would've helped me with my homework a dozen and a half times, Midoriya wouldn't call me over to sit with his friends at lunch every day, Aoyama wouldn't give me little scarves or necklaces to wear, Tokoyami wouldn't pull me over every time my instinct to withdraw away from everyone kicked in and I was so used to not being wanted (13 years in foster care will do that to you), and Sensei wouldn't still let me train with him, or live with him.

Anyway, Todoroki and I were sitting on one of the couches, looking over some homework when I noticed something. His lips had a bit of a shine to them, his eyes having subtle colors that made them pop, and I realized it.
"Are you wearing makeup?" Maybe I shouldn't have said it so loud, but what're you gonna do? It was said. "Icyhot wears makeup? What the fuck?" Everyone immediately looked directly at us. Thanks Bakugou. He blushed, with a look of 'Oh my Lord I've committed a great shame on my family' embarrassment. Then to my surprise, "Yep, I showed him how." Yaoyorozu said proudly. I guess someone expected me to laugh. Instead I smiled shyly.
"Think you could show me sometime?" Needless to say, she looked surprised. Then she grinned. "Of course! I think you might want something similar to what I did with Kyoka-chan, but maybe a bit more subtle." She had a look of pure joy when I asked. It made me feel good. One more reason to love rainy days

LINE BREAK

Okay, if there's one thing I love, it's cats. A talking cat? After processing that, no, I haven't gone crazy, I'm down. Needless to say, I was smitten with little Ryuko. I was laying on the couch with her settled against my neck at 2 am (Damn you, insomnia), when she looked at me, and asked point blank, "Are you like Katsu?" I glanced up.
"Define..." "Where you're a boy with girl parts. I guess for you it's a girl with boy parts, so are you?" Oh my Lord. I swear Aoyama has more tact when asking these sorts of questions. But she was also perceptive. "How could you tell?" She hummed. "Well, I can just tell. The same way I knew Izu and Sho-sho liked each other even if they didn't act like it." Then she gave me a deadpan look.

"Plus you're looking at dresses, makeup, and other stuff on your phone that wouldn't make any type of sense otherwise." Okay not my best moment. I sighed. "Can you just call me Hiromi?" She purred. "Okay, 'Romi." She rested he head on my collar bone and purred once more. I love cats.

LINE BREAK

Here I was, sitting on Yaoyorozu's bed getting my makeup done. I never knew something could be so terrifying and some exciting at the same time. We settled on a, 'I'm a goth, less is more' sort of look. Surprisingly easy to pull off. The door was open, so anyone could look in. To my surprise, it was Bakugou who took notice. He poked his head in, and I noted Ryuko on his shoulder. "What are doing?" He wasn't mocking us, just asking. Yaoyorozu quickly ushered him in. "Oh, Bakugou-san. I need your help. I know you pretty good with hair and I want to give Shinsou-san something more feminine." This we both jolted at. "Feminine? Why?" I blurted out. She gave me a 'duh' look. "Well I figured you'd prefer something like that." Okay, now I was freaking out. "Yeah, but I've never told anyone. Except for... Oh you evil cat."
I glared at Ryuko. If cats could smirk, she would've been. "Well, you never said not to tell anyone, 'Romi." I sighed. Outed by a cat, really not one of best moments. Bakugou finally just flopped down next to me. "Okay, what kind 'a style do you want?" I blushed.

"U-um, something easy. I need to know how to do it." He grunted. "Oi, Yao-Momo. Keep doing the makeup, I'll see what I can do with this mane." He paused for a moment. "Also, just to be the least bit respectful to your gender, what pronouns?" "Female. Ya know, she her." "Got it. Pass me a few hair ties, Yao-Momo. And a hairbrush. You ain't gonna scream when I pull your hair, right?" I shook my head. "Okay. Now hold still." They said in unison.
After about half an hour of being poked, having my hair pulled, and having god knows what put on my face and hair, they were done. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Bakugou had pulled my hair into a side braid, nothing too hard. Yaoyorozu had put on some lip gloss, some dark mascara, and a bit blush and eye shadow. I looked like a girl. I almost cried.

"Thanks guys. This really means a lot." I said shakily. "Also, Yaoyorozu. Can I borrow one of your uniforms?" She gave me a blank look. "No. I could make you one that I know would fit, but first," She grinned. I should've known there'd be a catch. "You have to call me Yao-Momo like everyone else, Shinsou-san." I sighed with relief and smiled. "Definitely, Yao-momo." The next day I came into class wearing a skirt, kind of messy makeup, and a messy side braid. I looked so silly. They made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world

OMAKE THAT I DIDN'T WRITE TO EXTEND THE LENTH OF THIS CHAPTER

Aizawa cringed as he entered the mall. He didn't need to do this. Shinsou didn't want anything. She hadn't asked for anything. Still, his legs forced him to move towards the store. He entered and walked up to one of the workers. She looked up. "Oh, hello. Anything I can help you with." No I'm fine. "Erm, yeah. I need um..." Why was this so hard?! "I want to get a dress. For my daughter, I mean."

Finally! It came out! Wait... did just call her- "Oh yeah sure. What kind of clothes does she like? We have a lot to choose from if you want options." She went on like that for a while. 'Note to self. Buy online.' Aizawa thought to himself.
Still, the shock and joy on his student's, nah may as well commit to it, his daughter's face was worth it.

So... garbage fire or no. If you like it, that's great. If you don't, tell me why. Ja ne and God bless