how class 1a spent Christmas(snowed in, at the dorms) Part 2

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to take as long as it did. I'm only just now finishing it. I hope you enjoy my late Christmas gift to ya'll.

I dont own nothing alright

Christmas Day

I wake up to pawing at my face. "Izu, Eiji is going around being all loud and stuff and I'm worried Katsu will try to kill him." Thanks Ryuko, the last thing I need is 30 more minutes of sleep. I sat up and was it still dark out? What time was it? I picked up my phone. "Who in the fuck gets up at 5:30 in the fucking AM on a Sunday, on Christmas, Eijirou?!" Kacchan's voice echoed through the halls, voicing my thoughts with some added cussing.

CHRISTMAS MORNING (at the proper time of 9:45)

I woke up feeling as good as anyone who stays up until midnight then got woke up at 5:30 would feel, Ryuko curled up at my side. I stumbled out of my room and down into the kitchen, completely ignoring anything in the common room. The kitchen had about 5 other people in it, having already eating or just sleeping in, but I was hungry so I barely noticed them, more intent on fixing myself some instant ramen than anything else.

Once my salty processed noodles were ready, I was cognitive enough to join the conversation with Asui and Uraraka. "So." Uraraka grinned at me, "What did you get Todoroki, Deku, hmm?" "Not telling." "Huh?" She looked utterly shocked. "I don't need you going off and telling him. I want him to be surprised."

I heard a familiar laugh behind me, "What did you through together last night, then? A crappy drawing of someone D-list hero he's never heard of?" Jiro walked up from behind me. "None of your business, Rock junky." Then I realized what I just said.

"Oh, s-sorry." She cracked up. "Oh that's how it is then, shortstack." Shortstack?! "I'm taller than you though." "Yeah, and with Mineta gone you're the second shortest boy in the class next to Tokoyami. No offense man." He shrugged. Oh I saw the game she was playing. And I played right along.

"Well then, it's a good thing. At least now that little perv is done harassing the girls of this school." I smirked. "Or do you miss being the only one safe from his pervy mind." "Oh, at least I didn't hang out with him half the time. Was it fun being around human garbage? Or do you have more in common with the hentai than you let on?" "Do not lump me in with that crazy future sex offender. He'll be on record by the time he's twenty." We both laughed.

"When did this happen, exactly?" I had to ask. "I don't really know. You did just admit to my second best friend that you forgot to get your own boyfriend a gift last night. I guess it makes you seem easier to tease. And laugh with, now." She smiled. "I'm glad, I guess." I told her.

"Move the fuck over!" We both rolled our eyes at Kacchan's actions. We didn't even need to turn around to know he was there. "Why can't you be nice one day of the year, Bakugou? You can consider it your Christmas gift to all of us." Asui said. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Huh Frog Girl!" He screamed. "It means get some Christmas chill for the rest of us Kacchan." "Yeah, not all of us appreciate it on Christmas ya know." He looked like he was about to kill us all. Therefore, we'd be fine.

"Whatever. Hey Tokoyami, Shortstack, I did something pretty sweet with my Ukulele, wanna come see. I've already showed Momo and Kaminari." We both nodded. Uraraka seemed interested too. "Can I come up too?" "Sorry, I want to use it for something later and I'd like it to be a surprise. They get Friendship Passtm." The explanation was enough for her. "Just let me finish my ramen." I requested. "Kay, we can wait." My ramen was done and we were leaving, when I heard Kacchan ask, "Since when are they even friends?"

Turns out, it was a new paint job. It looked like she took acrylic paint and painted an almost galaxy looking design on it with stars and everything. Not gonna lie it looked pretty sweet. "Yeah, I wanted to put a cool design on it, but I don't really know how." She told us. "I could do an airbrush for you. My mom owns that airbrush place in the mall and she's showed me how to do it. I'd just need the stencil." Tokoyami decided to speak. "Really? Dang that's where my older brother Yamikumo works." I had to say it. "Oh cool. I'd love to have like a mandala look around the hole, nothing super flashy."

Then they were talking about different designs, and I was chiming in every now and then. Pretty soon Uraraka was knocking on the door. We set a blanket fort up and we're gonna watch 'Home Alone' if you wanna come down." We were all down within 2 minutes.

Everyone was in a dogpile in front of the TV, in a rather large blanket fort that managed to fit all of us, including Shoto who had gotten up at about 10AM and was still in his pajamas like the rest if us. We were all there, except "Hey, Shinso. Don't you wanna watch? It's a really good movie." We all wanted him to stay. "Its fine, I'll just hang out in my room. I don't want to intrude." He said it like we didn't want him there. I was about to say something, when I heard a hiss of "Dark Shadow" and suddenly, the bird looking familiar of Tokoyami shot out and grabbed him, scooping him up, and dragging him back down to the fort, setting set smack dab in the middle next to Tokoyami, who looked kind of embarrassed, but mostly pleased.

We spent the next god knows how long watching movies after movies after movies and eating chips, cookies, candies, and sodas. After a while the Christmas movies got boring so for some reason we watched Star Wars and then just regular TV. We settled on watching a The Last Airbender marathon. I just love how similar Shoto and Zuko are. "Don't you kids... wanna go play outside or something?" All Might had asked at one point. Kacchan said what we were all thinking. "Fuck that. None of us want to freeze our asses off out there in the snow and we'd have to get dressed for that. And today is the one day a year we can all definitively not do that." I know I'm staying in my pjs for the rest of the day and so is everyone else. It wasn't the most 'Christmasy' Christmas ever but it was pretty fun.

Around 5 Iida said that we should probably eat a proper meal, so me, Koda, and Uraraka made dinner. It was fried rice with frozen chicken tenders but all things considered it was pretty good. We gave each other any gifts we had gotten and I was especially excited for what I'd given Shoto.

"C'mon, open it. Open it!" I felt like kid on well, Christmas. He ripped open the wrapping paper and was pretty surprised with what he saw. "A sketch book?" I hoped I didn't just give him something he hated. "Well, I saw you drawing those manga panels on the notebook, and thought you might want a proper sketch book to draw." He looked shocked, then his face lit up. "Thank you so much! I love it!" Without thinking too much I leaned over planted a kiss on his cheek. The first time I've ever kissed him too. He instantly blushed and so did I, but I think it was worse for him. We have been dating for a month now, so PDA is okay as far as I'm concerned.

"Hey guys." It was Kaminari and Jiro. "We've been working on this the past couple days, so gather around and listen to our music." Okay, let's see where this leads. She had her galaxy ukulele with her. She strummed a few times to tune it then started to sing;

"Oh I, don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true"

"I'd never spend my Christmas with you." Kaminari sang out in response.

LINEBREAKOFLINEBREAKSLINEBREAKOFLINEBREAKSECT.ECT.ECT.LINEBREAKKILLERSTAINDABIECT.ECT.

The rest of the night could be summed up of just watching TV and chatting. With the added bonus of seeing Kacchan curled up asleep against Kirishima. Kacchan looked so peaceful and Kirishima looked so embarrassed. We all snapped a picture. What? It was adorable. I don't remember falling asleep, but I woke up the next morning and most of the class were still there asleep. And Shinso and Tokoyami were curled up together. All in all, one of my more mundane Christmases. And one of my favorites.

(Aizawa saw all of them curled up lying there asleep. He just turned off the lights and let them sleep.)

that gabby show reference i didn't ask to do though! i hope you enjoyed yet another garbage fire from me! Please review and tell me if you liked it or why if you didn't. I really want some advice from you. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.