How class 1A turned All Might and Aizawa into dads(It was gonna happen soon)

AN: The premise for this is simple, I AM A SUCKER FOR DAD MIGHT AND DADZAWA!!!!! Seriously I just had to write this because of that premise. What can I say (except you're welcome) this fandom needs more Dadzawa. 

DISCLAIMER I DONT NOR WILL I EVER OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.  

I think it's safe to say, we all mess up from time to time. Whether it's calling our teachers the wrong thing, or calling them mom or dad. Most of class 1A had pretty basic stuff. Accidentally calling 'Dad!' When trying to get attention or when asking a question, nothing to major. But then there are the big ones, the ones that are embarrassing, but make great stories. 

Line breaks are fun to play with but I'm not sure if I should make a standard or not whatevs 

Jirou and Kaminari said it together

   I was messing around with Kaminari in the halls, we listening to music, jumping around, not paying to much attention to anything, when All Might walked by. And I came this close to falling down the stairs. I yelped when I realized how close I was to falling and stumbled back a bit, knocking right into him. Next thing I know we're both on the floor. "Ah! Are you guys okay?" Kaminari cried when we fell. Surprisingly enough, All Might laughed. "We're fine, Young Kaminari, but you two should be more careful. I don't wanna see you get hurt from something like a bad fall." He said as Kaminari helped us up. We both laughed a bit, "Sorry, dad." We said together. "It's fine, just please be more careful. I really don't want to see you hurt." He ruffled our hair and walked off, and we went right back to listening to music, if being a bit more careful. 

"Did we just call him Dad?"

(All Might would later feel the heat slam onto his cheeks when he realizes that, yes they did call him 'dad')

Then Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima said it on purpose 

    It was around 6 at night when our slip up happened. All Might was making dinner for us, ramen, and it seemed to be taking him a while. It would be unmanly not to help him. I know he doesn't want too much help even after his true form and retirement, but we all felt an obligation to pitch in where we could. It just didn't feel right to let him do so much in his state. So could you blame us when we offered to take over for him. Well, me and Bakugou helped. Todoroki sat there and watched because it's the universal decision to never let him near a stove again after the cookie thing. My relatives still think it was Shimoneta that ruined cookies for me. We were chatting and laughing and before we knew it we were done. All Might gave us a smile, "Thanks for helping me, boys. You made it easier on me." "I didn't really do anything, though." Todoroki reminded him. "Ah, you were there. It was nice just having your company." Todoroki smiled. SMILED. I have to admit it was pretty great. "Thanks, Dad." He said, odds are not realizing what he said. "Ay, help me get this shit into some bowls already." "Alright, alright, get some chill already, Katsuki." I said, rolling my eyes. "You gonna help, Dad?" I admit it. I said dad on purpose. "Yep, be right there, My Boy." He said, clearly still not realizing it. "Hurry up old man, we got kids to feed." Katsuki said, just a hint of a joke in his voice. It was pretty nice to hear. We served dinner, and I didn't mention anything.

(As the title suggests, they all knew what they were saying, and as it happens, Katsuki often calls his dad 'Old man'. All Might noticed but didn't care to say anything.)

Izuku's was actually pretty cute, if surprising

    The problem child had fallen asleep in class. Well, more specifically, in study hall. But technicalities aside, he fell asleep. Call me a hypocrite for being bugged by it, but I've expelled kids for less. They didn't have any potential, but still. His head was propped up on his arms, and he was out, and no it wasn't cute. When I realized class was about to end, I walked over and started shaking his shoulder. He turned his face into his arms and mumbled something indecipherable. "Midoriya, wake up. Class is about to end." I said softly. He let out a groan. I shook him just a little harder. "Dad, stop." He groaned out. Everyone froze. "The fuck, Deku?!" Bakugou yelled out. That did it. His head snapped up, "Kacchan?! Don't do that!" He yelped out. "I'm not the one who just called our teacher dad, you shitty Deku!" "What are you talking about?" "It's true, you slept through this entire period, and when he went to wake you up you said and I quote, 'Dad, stop.'" That's when the bell decided to ring. I never understood the saying, 'Saved by the bell.' until that moment. "U-um, sorry about that I didn't realize it was you see ya." He cried, stringing it together into one sentence as he ran out the door. I let out a little chuckle. 

(Later sources, that is All Might and Yamada, would say he was laughing his head off when they walked in. He had a laugh that frightened small children. Yamada found it adorable.)

Line breaks are fun to play with but I'm not sure if I should make a standard or not whatevs 

Now this is something we all do from time to time. It's always funny when it happens. 

AN: Whoo, 4th chapter. I'm already working on like 3 more chapters, don't know when they'll come out though. If you're wondering, the first one was my original idea for how to start this, the second just sort of wrote itself, and the third is based on a personal experience. My friend sat down at my desk and put her head down. This was obviously a problem, so I started drumming my hands on her head to give her a hint to move. She had apparently fallen asleep and thought it was her little brother. I found that so funny I had to put it in somewhere. Please comment, I want to hear some feedback. I want to know how I can improve. Flaming isn't a good idea, as I have 0 F***s to give. Ja ne and God bless. Oh and happy Thanksgiving with a side of early Merry Christmas.