Me: Believe me it might not be today it might not be tomorrow but I will try.

We sat there in silence I know there's something else on her mind she just won't tell me.

Me:Yn talk to me.

She looked up at me then the door opened and it was Jacob.

Jacob: I brought you some fruit cause you need to eat an-

He stopped talking when he turned around and looked me... oh boy.... he dropped the stuff in his hand and ran over to me. After him running all i seen was his hands. We started fighting you know what this is my second fight today. I heard Yn screaming for us to stop .

Yn:Please stop!

I guess Larry heard her cause he came running out the bathroom to break us up. He pulled us apart I didn't want to fight Jacob but I wasn't going to just let him beat up on me.

Jacob:Why the fuck are you here?!

Me:I came to see her and apologize

Jacob:Well she doesn't accept it so leave

Yn:Jacob please

Jacob:Yn shut up

Me:Don't talk to her like that

Jacob:I can talk to her any kind of way What you need to do is go now

Me:*looks at yn* do you want me to go?

She looked down and played with her fingers.

Yn's POV
They just fought in the hospital... in the freaking hospital. Why do they always do this?.... when Laurent asked me did I want him to go I wanted to say no but I knew Jacob would say something so I didn't say anything. Larry took Laurent out the room and Jacob looked at me in disbelief.

Jacob:Yn are you serious?... Again

Me:Jacob..

Jacob:No don't worry he can stay but I'm leaving

Me:Jacob don't do this

Jacob:I refuse to be in the same room with him and watch you believe his lies

Me:You don't understand

Jacob:Obviously you don't either .

He just walked out and I sat there crying. It seems like almost every choice I make is wrong for anybody. Larry came back in the room but he wasn't with Laurent.

Me:Where's Laurent?

Larry:He left...wheres jacob?

Me:....he left.

Larry:Stop Belle you gonna make me sad

Me:I can't help it I just want everything right I want the people I love to just get along and stop fighting. That's all...

He came and laid in the bed next to me and I put my head on his chest.

Larry:No stress youself belle we need you to get better...

I cried on his chest and he held me.

Larry's POV
This has to stop. Them going at it just puts belle in so much stress. She cried for 10 more minutes then she started falling asleep.

Me:You want me to get up?

Yn:No stay right here please

I stayed there.

Next afternoon

Yn slept for the rest of the day yesterday and most of this morning but she had to get up for her medicine and everything. She was laying in her bed and I was sitting on the little couch watching tv.