Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.

"Uggggg" I groan and turn over "OK SHUT UP I GET IT!" I yell annoyed while I turn it off.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash my face and all that jazz. I put my makeup on, which is just some foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, highlight and mascara. It doesnt make me look pretty but it makes me feel a tiny bit less insecure about myself. I have some spare time so I decide to do my hair in braids.

 I have some spare time so I decide to do my hair in braids

I walk over to my closet.
"Hmm" I quietly say to myself while I look for something to wear.

I decided to go with something cute but comfy, not that it matters if I thought I looked cute because the kids in my school would immediately crush that tiny bit of confidence

I sigh and go downstairs to get myself some coffee.

"Good morning honey" my mother says with a smile.

"Good morning" I smile back while reaching over to the coffee maker and fill my cup with coffee.

"What would you like to eat?" She asks sweetly.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry." I put some milk and sugar in my coffee then put the lid on it.

"Oh, ok" my mother says and walks over to the fridge.

"Hey mom, I'm leaving" I say while I reach for my backpack and my phone.

"Ok honey, have a great day" Like that would ever happen I think to myself

"Thanks, bye Dad!"

"Bye!" He answers from the couch
I walk out the front door and get in my car.

Ok, keys? Check. Coffee? Check. Phone? Check. Things for stupid school? Check. Self confidence? Nope, I lost that years ago.