Fourteen

"Edward, I want to try something." I said. He sighed but I did what Jane taught me and immediately saw pain on his face.

I stopped when we saw Bella fall down the stairs

I stopped when we saw Bella fall down the stairs. "Stitches" Carlisle said. I tried to do the opposite of Jane's talent. It worked. She smiled at me as the pain decreased from her eyes. I clamped my hand over my nose and mouth to avoid the smell of blood. "It's okay" Edward said. I moved my hand away from my mouth and was hit with the smell that I hated even before I was a vampire. Salt and rust. Edward gave me a sympathetic look and turned back to Bella. "I'll take her home and get her stitched up" Carlisle said. "Don't fight while I'm gone" she said in a weak, raspy voice. "Fine" I grumbled. I went upstairs and laid down on my bed. The window opened and Victoria came in "I'm coming for you and your family" She seethed. I ran up to her but she was already gone. I sighed and ran to Carlisle's house. "Victoria's here!" "She won't attack for a while, let's just focus on patching Bella up." Alice said. I sighed but was pulled in Emmett's lap and I kicked him in the balls. "Vampire, remember?" I sighed and laid back down.

There will be a sequel. Sorry for the late chapter but exams are crazy.