Six

"Sydney, since you seem happy with Jake, you will be living with him for the next two months. Please go pack up." I didn't try to argue with dad and just went upstairs. "Sydney, I'm sorry" Bella said as I walked into our room. "Just shut up Bella, this is all your fault." I said and started packing.

Jake pulled up in his rabbit and looked at me with pity in his eyes. "Hi Sydney" he said. "I'll get your bags" I just sat in the passenger's seat while he put my bags in the trunk. "So, you excited?" He asked, I just sat looking out the window. "I'm going to the movies with Bella tonight" he said "whatever" I replied.

When Jake got home, I was looking out the window, he was sweating. He suddenly turned into a giant wolf. "Billy!!!" I screamed. He came in "Jacob... Wolf..." I stuttered "oh, crap" he said then went outside after calling Sam. I curled up into a ball on the couch.

A few minutes later Sam came in. "Oh, Sydney" I was sweating and breathing heavily. He picked me up and ran with impossible speed, he was faster then Edward. We ended up going to his house. "Jacob shifted in front of her" he said to Emily. "Poor girl mist be having an anxiety attack" she said.

"Put her on the bed" Emily said as Sam carried me upstairs." I couldn't talk, I just stayed curled up in a ball. I soon fell asleep.

Jacob's pov
It took both Billy and Sam to calm me down. "I'm going back to the house to help out Sydney, you explain to Jacob what's happening" Sam said running at impossible speed to his house. Billy then explained to me about the pack and the legends. "Okay, but what's wrong with Sydney?" I said shakily "she saw you shift" he said sighing. "Oh my God, she must be freaking out!!!" I screamed and started running to Sam's house.

I NEED A NICKNAME THAT JACOB CALLS SYDNEY AND A NICKNAME THAT SYDNEY CALLS JACOB.