Eight

"Sydney, wake up! We're going to the pack house!" The idiot also known as Jacob said shaking me. "Jake, I love you like a brother. But if you don't leave me alone, you'll find yourself in a hospital, missing a leg" I said. I was suddenly picked up and placed on my feet "get dressed" He ordered leaving the room.

I used my hair chalk to temporarily colour it black.

"Funny shirt" he smirked. "Thought so" I said.

As soon as I walked in, Embry and Sam picked me up. "Guys! Put me down!" I screamed "No! Not until you say we're the best friends ever!" Embry screamed. "Fine! Your the best friends ever!" I screamed. They went back into the house and threw me on the couch "guys! Be careful with her!" Emily screamed. "I'm exhausted" I sighed "just go to sleep in our 
room sweetie. Sam, please take her" Emily said and Sam picked me up. "Sleep well Sydney" he said placing me on the bed. "Thanks" I said before going to sleep.

"Sydney, wake up. We have to go sis" Jacob said, I heard a sigh as I curled up more under the covers and I was picked up.

When we got downstairs Jake was still carrying me "say goodbye to everyone" he said. We all waved and the split second I did, we were out of the house.

"Dad! We're home!" Jacob called out. I was 10 feet behind him because of his large legs and my small ones. "Okay" "I'm going to bed, hanging out with werewolves is exhausting" I said. "Night" Billy said. I let the warm darkness take over me.