Four

When I got home I didn't try to talk to Bella, so I just watched Netflix on my laptop. At around 10:30 I went to sleep.

The drive to school was like a ghost was at the wheel. No one talked, I was too scared to. "Hey Mike" I said "what's up with Bella?" Mike asked "Cullen left" I stated simply before he could ask any more questions.

After a boring day of school I went back to La Push. "Hey Sydney, What brings you back?" Jake asked "I can't stand being near Bella, she's even started dressing in my clothes" I sighed "so goth?" Jake asked already knowing the answer "yes goth!" I screamed catching the attention of Billy. "Hey Sydney, sorry to hear about the Cullen's" Billy said. "Don't worry, I didn't really care about them, it's Bella I'm worried about. She acts like a ghost." I said sadly. Just then, Quill and Embry showed up. "Sydney! Guess what we got?! It! And your going to watch it with us!" Jake then picked me up from behind and carried me to his house. Damn it, they know I hate horror movies. "Let me go Jacob Black!" I screamed when he sat me down on his lap so I wouldn't escape. "No!" He mocked me.

I spent most of the movie with my face in Jake's chest, which of course they found both hilarious and adorable. "Turn it off!" I screamed once the movie was done. "Okay!" Embry said laughing. I'm starting to think that these guys like torturing me more then being my friend.