Thirteen

"Edward, can you stay with Sydney while I take a shower?" Bella asked "What!?! I'm a 13 year old vampire! I don't need a babysitter!" I exclaimed. "Sydney, you and I both know you do" Edward said seriously "Bella needs a babysitter more than me!" "No".

Emmett came in while we were watching movies. "Arm wrestle! Now!" We went outside. "Okay, you remember the names. Emmey, Eddy, Jazzy, Ali, Rosey and Bells" "go!" He won again. "How can you win!? She's a newborn!" Carlisle yelled, shocked. I sighed and ran.

"Sam, can I come on your land?" I asked. "Yes, if you didn't attack Bella or me, your safe" I crossed the boundary line and hugged him. "I missed you" I mumbled, he picked me up "You'r still light as a feather" he chuckled "and I'm still weak as one too" I mumbled earning a hearty laugh. He put me down and I walked alongside him "you can pass the boundary line whenever you want, as long as you're not with the other vampires." "Deal" Sam explained to the rest of the pack that I am to be allowed to cross the line. "Yeah She is!" Embry shouted, standing up and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I have to go" I said sadly. I ran to my new house and was met by Edward "you are in trouble" he then grabbed me by my ear and dragged me inside.

I'm grounded.