Ten

We got to the La Push cliffs and Bella got out of the truck. "Okay, this is called cliff jumping, the  ultimate rush. I'll go first for your safety" Bella said, taking her sweater. Then she jumped. I watched as her head bobbed above the water and she went under. I jumped of the cliff and grabbed her, but I was too light and a giant wave took both of us like I didn't make a difference to her weight, which I probably didn't. I felt us getting pulled out of the water and somebody giving me cpr  I woke up with a jolt and saw Bella and Jacob standing over me. "Oh my God Sydney I am so sorry!" Bella apologized. "Jacob! You take them home, I'm to help out at the Clearwater's!" Sam yelled. "What happened at the Clearwater's?" I asked. "Harry died of a heart attack" Jacob said, picking me up. I cried the whole way home, cuddling up to Jacob's warmth. "Vampire" Jacob growled. I avoided his arms and ran inside to go yell at Edward, but it wasn't him. It was Alice. "Sydney! Bella! How are you 2 alive!? I saw you 2 jump off a cliff!" Alice said. "That's called cliff jumping, recreationally" Bella explained as I ran upstairs to take a hot shower. I came back downstairs to see Alice and Bella freaking out at Jacob. "Sydney, we have to go see Edward. He wants to go up against the Volturi. He wants to die with you 2" Alice explained. "So, he broke my sister's heart!" I exclaimed. Alice picked me up and carried me over to Carlisle's car. And we got on the plane.