VIII

It had been a couple days later and Louis was still locked in the room. Harry insisted that he would stay in there until he was able to be useful. Niall of course wasn't having any of that. "If you're going to keep that boy in there for three years, move him into a room with a window at least. The poor thing didn't even know if it was night or day." Niall of course knew he wouldnt change the Alphas mind about keeping the boy locked away in a room but hopefully he could talk him into changing the boys room so he has something to do.

Harry wrinkled his nose at the thought "He doesn't deserve it"

Niall grabbed a pen and threw it at the Alphas head "Harold let it go, you know he didn't pour the water on you dumbass. You're not that fucking stupid. Get some fucking therapy! While you're doing that Ill go switch the boys room myself" Niall informed, standing up he marched over to the door. If Harry wouldnt do it he would need to take matters into his own hands. He is a strong independent Omega after all, capable of more than most think.

"No you wont" Harry growled out in attempt to stop the pestiferous Omega.

Niall turned to look at his friend and gave him a deathly glare "Bitch watch me"

"Niall Horan if you do that I will lock you in a room with Liam again." Harry threatened as Niall made his way out of the room.

"Its worth it" Niall yelled back before slamming the door. Leaving Harry alone in his office, the Alpha banged his head of his desk and growled. It was going to be a long three years.

-

"Loueh! Loueh! Loueh!" Niall sang "um.... you dont have stuff to pack do you?"

"No?" It came out as more of a question. He was confused by the fellow omega, but also somewhat hopeful because maybe he was finally going to go home.

Niall shrugged and tried reaching for the boys hand "Oh okay, well, come with me"

Louis moved backwards before the older Omega could grab him "Oh no, last time I came with you, you got me in trouble"

Niall gave a somewhat sad smile "This wont get you in trouble I promise"

Louis gave a scowl then pouted "Thats what you said last time too"

"Well this time I triple quadruple promise, you can kill me if Im lying"

"Thats no fair you know I wouldn't kill you" The pout still very prominent on the boys face.

Niall copied Louis' pout and added in his best puppy dog eyes. He folding his hands in-front of his and wobbled his bottom lip. "Please Louis"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows before letting out a sigh "Okay"

Nialls face lit up and he raced to grab the boys hand. "Great!"

He pulled the boy down the hallway some ways before stopping, looking Louis in the eye, and swinging the door open dramatically "Your new room my king" Niall bowed.

Louis raised his eyebrows at the man but chose not to say anything on that but rather the situation at hand. "Huh?"

Niall stood back up straight and shrugged "I thought you could use some windows, theres even a clock for you so you know the exact time" he pointed to the wall.

Louis looked at the room and smiled "Thank you"

The room was a tad bit bigger than his other room and the window surely made it brighter. There was a mirror, which to be honest he will probably take down because being an Omega and in the situation he's in if he looked in that mirror all he would feel is insecure.

The bed was clean and freshly made. There was a candle on the small table. Beside it was what Louis guessed was a candle heater. Of course he wouldn't be able to use any flame. There was some books as well. He didn't know what type of books they were but he was going to read them. The thought of reading books still shocks him because he had never liked reading in the past.

Niall brought him in for a hug "Ill leave you get comfortable in here."

"Okay. Thank you again."

Just before Niall closed the door Louis spun around and yelled "Wait!"

The door opened fully once more "Whats up"

Louis bit his lip and fiddled with his fingers "Are you sure the Alpha isn't mad?"

Niall smiled and gave a wave of his hand "Oh he's not happy. But he let me do it so you're fine"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows because it didn't sound like he would be fine. The Alpha is mad that he's now got a new room, surely he's going to have to pay some sort of price. "Oh okay"

Niall patted the boys shoulder "You'll be fine Lou. I promise" then he walked out of the room and shut the door. Leaving Louis to his thoughts.

The first thing Louis did however was jump face first onto the bed like a starfish. Fresh sheets and a bigger bed. It was like heaven especially with the sunlight finally being able to touch his now fair skin. Much different to the nice golden tan skin colour he had had before. Guess that happens when you're trapped inside of a house all day.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Short chapter

WORD COUNT: 910