13

Happy Belated Valentines day everyone!!!

Harry was up late filing papers and organizing some other things that he had fallen behind on when he had left. The storm outside was progressively getting worse, he knew Niall would make a joke about this in the morning. That Harry's so evil and cold hearted that he brought the worst of storms back with him. He does that every time Harry leaves, because ironically every time Harry comes back from a trip or time off there's a storm.

After one particularly loud crack of thunder he heard a small cry. He thought at first that it could be someone outside, but he highly doubts he would have heard that from all the way up in his office. So crossing that possibility out it must be someone from the floor of the house hes on.

After thinking about it for not even a minute he knew who it was.
He groaned and rubbed his face as he lent back in his chair before dropping his hands down to his knees and standing up.

-

The Alpha not so quietly opened up the bedroom door, calling "Omega?"

He sighed when the Omega didn't respond. Walking in further to the room he tried again, this time, in his Alpha voice. "Omega" The Omega flinched But didn't wake, he really didn't want to touch the boy. But he obviously wasn't waking up to anything.

He gently grabbed the boys arm and shook him slightly. "Louis?" No reaction. What did get a reaction was another crack of thunder. It was much louder in the Omegas room than the Alphas office.

Harry sighed realizing the boy was too far gone into his own fear to recognize any of the world around him. Hes dealt with this before... with his sister Gemma. But he liked her, shes his sister. Louis is, well, Louis. Harry couldn't really care less, he just remembers when the nights weren't so bad Gemma wouldn't wake anyone up and she'd be in a daze for the next few days. Harry doesn't want anyone to have to go through that, even if he doesn't like them. He's also sure his wolf would torture him if he left its soulmate in this kind of state without doing everything in his power to stop it.

The Alpha grumbled to himself and sat on the bed next to the boy. He surely hoped the same thing would calm him down as it did Gemma. He laid down and pulled the boy to him, putting Louis head on his chest and putting his hand on Louis' other ear in hopes of blocking out the sound of rain and thunder.

The boy soon stopped his crying and squirming and fell back to sleep, only hearing the sound of a steady heartbeat.

Harry sighed...once again. He knew he was now going to be stuck there the whole night. He wonders why he has to be so nice all the time. It was a serious inconvenience sometimes.

Undoubtedly Louis had been like this the whole time he was here so why now would he start hearing the Omegas cries? It made no sense to him, usually Niall woke up to this kind of stuff.
-

Once the rain began to seize Harry got up from the bed leaving Louis in the bed by himself. He felt so odd and gross sleeping with a fourteen year old, or fifteen, however old the Omega was by now. Even though he didnt do anything that is inappropriate . He doesnt know how people do it, how that man was going to do it. How could you use a fourteen year old? He took a shower instantly, scrubbing off the gross feeling all over his body.

Once Harry got dressed and ready for the day, which he knew was going to feel longer than it really is, he went downstairs and was greeted by the chefs. There was two of them, Tonia and Ricky, Ricky had been working for Harry since he started the business. Then there was only a small amount of mouths to feed, however, slowly that grew into more and more and Harry needed to hire another chef. Ricky had suggested Tonia, his sister. Harry didn't mind, as long as the food was good and it was set out at the right time all was good.