15

(Dedicated to @loveorharry for asking for a chapter but being sweet about it and not demanding)

Louis was sat watching the Alpha look over some records. It was definitely not fun. Harry had limited his time in the Arcade room due to Louis complaining that his eyes and head hurt after he would spend the entire day in there playing the virtual games. Now Louis bothers the Alpha after his time in the Arcade is up, always sits on the chair in front of Harrys desk and swings his feet back and forth, sometimes kicking the desk earning him a hard glare. "Alpha?" Louis looked at Harry who didn't even glance up at him. He never really did.
"Yes omega?"

Louis took a deep breath and fiddled with his fingers. "Do I really have to stay here. I could be less of a burden if you gave me back to my mother."

Harry huffed "No."

Louis' bottom lip jutted out and he leaned forward a little bit trying to get his point across "But if youd just-"

Harry cut him off "Enough!"

The young boy jumped back at the raised volume "Alpha I just-"

Harry looked at the boy, his eyes slitted into a glare making Louis feel like having the ground swallow him up. "I said enough! Now go to your room or your hall privileges will be taken"

Louis scurried up off the chair "Yes Alpha, sorry" he ran out of the office, slamming the door shut in the process. He heard the Alpha growl from the slam but didn't care at the moment.

"Oh hey Lou I- whats wrong love?" Niall noticed the Omegas eyes were getting red and they were brimmed with tears, he also had his head down. A habit he has when he gets upset.

"I just want my mummy."

Niall gave him a sad look and brought him into a hug "oh love" he kissed the side of Louis' head. "I might not be able to get you your mum but I can help you make the best of your time here." Niall promised

Louis shook his head though "Alpha told me I have to go to my room or Im not allowed in the halls anymore"

The older omega furrowed his brows at Louis, "well thats just bullshit, come on" Niall drug Louis along with him back toward Harrys office.

"Niall I don't think-" Louis tried to protest but Niall was already knocking on Harrys door. An upset 'what' was heard, almost a growl. Niall didn't care and stormed into the room, still holding onto Louis' wrist.

It didnt take long for the Irish lad to start scolding the Alpha "so just because Louis upset you you threaten him?"

The Alpha looked to the young Omega, glaring at him "didn't I tell you to go to your room? Instead you ran off crying to Niall?"

Louis shook his head "no no I-" Louis couldn't finish as Niall cut him off, finally letting go of Louis' wrist.

"I ran into him when he was heading back to his room. Now I know you wont return him back to his family." Niall was now glaring at the Alpha, his arms crossed over the back of the chair Louis was sitting in a little earlier. "I know that. You're too selfish for that. But I will not allow you to treat him like shit just because he's an Omega."

"He's not like the rest of them. Hes a child. Its bad enough you treat the rest the way you do. Of course Louis is going to upset you and say and do shit you dont like, thats what kids do especially teenagers. If you hate it so much then let him go home. If you're going to keep him here you're not going to leave him locked up in his room and threaten to take away the only privileges you gave him." Niall ranted "you got that Harold?"

Harry just gritted his teeth he glanced toward Louis who shrunk in on himself, he didn't want to be there especially not with the Alpha mentally murdering him over and over. The room was silent for a couple minutes, Niall tapping his foot and waiting for an answer while the Alpha was still burning holes into Louis. When the Alpha finally looked away and back at niall, louis felt like he could breathe again and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"He's your responsibility then but he's still only allowed up here."

Niall got a slight smile on his face "good." He turned around and pulled Louis out of the room. Once the door was shut Louis engulfed Niall into a hug 'thank you' he muttered into the older Omegas shoulder. Niall hugged him back, giving him a tight squeeze.

"Of course love. He has no reason to treat you like that."

Once Louis let go of Niall and Niall doing the same in return, the older Omega clasped the younger lads shoulder. "What do you say? Shall we go play a game of virtual footie?"

Louis beamed up at him "yes!" He raced down to the arcade room leaving Niall to laugh at him and follow behind.

They had gotten through a couple matches and were tied so far, Louis had won one game and Niall the other. They were about to start their third and final game when they nearly jumped five feet in the air due to the clearing of a throat startling them. There stood Harry, a very upset and disapproving look to his stature. The Alpha was standing ridged and had his arms crossed, his face held no sort of emotion, and he was impatiently tapping his foot. "He's not supposed to be in here after two."

Niall rolled his eyes, "you said hes my responsibility. And as my responsibility I wanted him to play a few rounds of footie with me."

Harry narrowed his eyes at his friend. "And when he's complaining about having a headache and sore eyes tomorrow?"

Louis interjected "Um can we play one more game? To break the tie? Then I'll not play in here any more today."

"If I hear you complain once about a headache or sore eyes tomorrow I'll-" Harry didn't get any further Niall cutting him off "you will do nothing Harold. You said he's my responsibility now." Niall raised a brow.

"If I don't feel great tomorrow I wont come in here again after two, I promise." Louis knew that Niall was trying to help, but Louis also knew that Harry would do what he wanted no matter what he had told his friend. Louis didn't want the Alpha to be anymore upset with him than he always is.

Harry gave a curt nod and left the room. Niall turned to the young Omega "Lou if you-"

"Its fine Niall, if being in here too long makes me sick then I should just listen to what Alpha says. Better than having a migraine."

Niall eyed him, looking for any sort of dishonesty but finding none "if you say so"

Louis gave him a smile "so, Im winning this last game."

Niall laughed "in your dreams kid" and then they started playing.

"Hey Ni, if I win you have to massage my feet for a week." Louis laughed, focus on the game still.

Niall scuffed and looked at Louis for a brief second, allowing Louis to steal the ball. "You little shit. You're not winning."

Louis did win.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
DONATIONS
https://ko-fi.com/allie9194
  (please dont feel pressured, if you have the means and want to help support me financially great, if you dont have the means but still want to support me comments and votes show your support for what I do here ❤️)
So sorry its taken me so long to update. I hate how I prewrote this story so Ill be writing all the upcoming chapters all over. Also graduated high school on the 9th so now your girl has to start making a living especially because Ill have two dogs.

So in saying that, Ill leave all my socials and shops incase any of yall are art lovers and want to purchase. (I also take traditional art commissions but I dont want to solely do that so I dont post about it much but I love yall so)

FIVERR
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/0faefa8ceb

REDBUBBLE
Allie1994.redbubble.com

INSTAGRAM
https://instagram.com/alliepaige.art?igshid=1ukhmx7s3ikul