Part Fifteen: Warmth and Deceit

"WE ALL HAVE DEMONS. I JUST CHOOSE TO FEED MINE."

- UNKNOWN

I STIR UP FROM MY deep slumber when I feel familiar, calloused fingers caressing my cheeks. Dominic's dark gray eyes shed light beautifully amid the room's dimness when I opened my eyes. There's a soft smile that's forming on his lip when he sees my inquisitive stare. He never stops fondling my features. I am discreetly obsessed with the sparks I sense whenever his skin touches mine. I wanted this moment to last. His fingers subconsciously land on my lips. And on the spur of the moment, his gray eyes flicker at that spot.

"You're even more beautiful each day, how is that fucking possible?"

My cheeks become warm from his abrupt praise. I'm unsure if I should thank him, for that would seem too proud and self-absorbed. Instead, I opt to display a timid smile, and that's all it takes to find myself abruptly under him. His long and built legs are on each side of mine, and his hands are placed on the side of my ears. I stifle a moan when he presses his manhood in between my legs.

His warm breath fans pleasurably on my ears as he whispers, "I've been constraining myself for eight hours now, but I'm afraid that I'm losing the battle."

I moan when he presses it harder to prove his point. My heartbeat becomes fast-paced. My eyes flutter close when he grinds it. My voice is hoarse, "I—I just woke up...I...."

His tongue darted on my neck. My back arch from the sensation. He sucks my skin, and there's a faint feeling of pain before it is replaced by pleasure. His other hand grabs my bosom abruptly, and I stifle an outcry of pleasure.

"I want you." He grunts.

Dominic places his lips on my mouth. It feels too sensual when his tongue dances with mine; I can never match him, so I let him take the lead.

Our kiss is suddenly interrupted when my stomach grumbles. My cheeks immediately warm up. I wanted to get eaten by the ground at that point. Dominic's dark stare suddenly softens before cupping my chin.

"Let's get you some food."

He removes himself from the top of mine. I sit up straight and hastily stand up from the bed. I lurch, but Dominic is keen enough to catch my imbalance state. His hand unconsciously cups my stomach, inches away from my breasts, in his attempt to save me from descending. My cheeks become warmer. I keep on mortifying myself to this day. I have to keep it together.

As if interpreting my thoughts, he kisses my cheeks, his eyes showing adoration, "Don't fret yourself too much."

My face is too warm, matching someone with a high feverishness, "I'm sorry, it's just that—"

He cut off my sentence when he placed his mouth on mine ravenously. Dominic's fingers grab a hold of my light-blonde locks. My knees become faint, and I immediately fall back into the soft mattress. I can feel something forming inside of my senses. My heartbeat felt accelerated every time his tongue pushed its way in against mine.

It feels too good to feel him.

Dominic snakes his fingers inside my skirt; I bite my lip when he curves his index finger. My mind becomes dazed, and I can hardly focus on what he's saying, "Mary Jane, if only you knew how much I wanted to ravage you," he whispers deeply into my ears. "But, we have to have your meal first, then I'll have you as mine afterward."

Before I can even respond, someone suddenly knocks at the entry. Dominic didn't seem pleased, but he masked his countenance with a familiar stoical expression before making his way to the door. I meekly ensure his steps.

When he opened the door, I saw the same outlandish beauty a few weeks back at the canteen. The lady with bright green eyes and black hair is the one who made a scene, which I believe is out of rage from someone from their private misunderstanding.