Part Six: Angel's Treason

There will be an excerpt of Miranda's line, from Shakespeare's Novel "The Tempest" in this Chapter.

"I'LL TELL YOU A SECRET, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO PROMISE. I WANT YOU TO BREAK IT AS FAR AS YOU CAN. YOU HAVE TO BETRAY HIS TRUST."

- UNKNOWN

MY HEAD THROB DREADFULLY from the lack of sleep last night. It was unpleasant and excruciating, but I knew that I had to get up the bed made a crimpling sound as soon as I moved on my feet, ignoring the cold-as-death wooden floors I stepped on.

The sunlight crept against the window pane, and the tall, obscure trees of the university were seen through the tall, exquisite glass. I unconsciously glanced at the corner end of the room and was abruptly cussed when I remembered. This isn't Dominic's room. It was mine.

I expanse out my sore limb and turn my head in an awkward bend to put the stinging sensation away. My feet darted their way toward my bathroom. My mind still felt vague, but I tried my hardest to wake up, grabbed my uniform, and prepared my bathrobe and other necessities, taking a quick yet neat bath before I dressed up. I didn't bother brushing my hair and tidying my uniform, walking out of the wash before noticing that my bag was on Dominic's. I heave a sigh before glancing at the clock.

It was still early, one and a half hours till the first class started. My petite hands massaged my temple, and I walked out of my room, wincing with the faint pain building on the top of my head.

"Having an aftermath from our midnight tea?" Calvin smirked, standing in front of their room while his two brothers stood beside him.

"You haven't put any liquor in it, are you?" I asked, not even fully aware. My feelings felt as if I was already having a stressful grayish on my deportment.

Enrique shrugs, "That would be to platitude and our greatest disadvantage of our little camaraderie. We wouldn't risk that lamb,"

I eyed him distrustfully, and Darius held my hand, "We will be overjoyed if you walk around with us before the first class." His voice became smooth and cavernous, caging my arms over his own.

"Where will you and your fellow brothers take me?" My voice turned out to be almost an undertone.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Calvin smirked, kneading my back before gently pushing it forward.

My flaxen hair was sprawled out all over my shoulders, and I contained my frown when the three of the fraternal brothers were frequently drawing in my fragrance. They enjoyed my presence, but I did not enjoy theirs.

THE FIRST CLASS SEEMS to be the most passive one I attended. Our lecturer was absent, and we might be considered disaster-prone due to the pile of math work that needed to be done. My mind was now attentive, but the clutch on my pen tightened whenever I remembered the place that the triplets brought me. They really are a rabble-rouser.

"My brothers had done something mischievous again?" Alex asked softly, his head resting on his arms against our desk.

My demeanor changed back to my gentle side, "It's not as big as what they've done before, but it became clear to me that they wanted to tame my demure."

His throat made quiet laughter, and his silver eyes brightened, a boyish smile that could set any girl on edge. It's the first time that I've seen a boy laugh. I even fathomed that it was different from what I had expected.

"They are quite rabble-rousers, testing his patience," he whispered languorously, observing me.

"Perhaps," I replied, unsure of his words.