JMH4

Baekhyun Pov......

I snuggled close to Kai, my only brother. He was my hyung, my teddy bear and my personal diary apart from Luhan. Hugging the tanned male to sleep had become my habit when ever I slept at the Kim's place.

I looked to the side and saw hyung sleeping like a log. I sat up. I had to clear the thoughts in my mind about this giant. So I tapped the man next to be and he gave no gesture of waking.

I pulled his ear and he groaned rubbing his eyes open. He sat up and sighed.

"Fine, I'm up, you can go to the bathroom." He said yawning and I wined slapping his arm.

"I'm not five anymore hyung. I'm nineteen." I pouted. "Well I want to talk. About things."

"At 1 am? Seriously junior?" He gave a stoic look like Sehun and I swear I wanted to cry. Seeing the forming tears in my eyes he pouted and hugged.

"Lets talk. What's troubling my brat now?" He said stretching out.

"Park Chanyeol. He..Well he keeps getting mad when I wear contacts and he....even stole my first kiss...and kissed me many times yesterday and he even confessed that he liked me. And I was like I need time. What should I do?" I looked at the dark eyes of my brother searching for answers.

"Did you like the kiss?" Kai asked me carefully and I nodded shyly.

"Well Baek, I've been there only for a two day's and I already knew Chanyeol and Seohyung dated. But then, give him a chance and see. If he ever hurts you Hyung and Lu will always have your back. And Chanyeol doesn't seem to be that of a bad boy to me. If those fake contacts irritate him, he definitely likes you more than your beauty." Kai told me and I nodded trying to process what was said.

"Baekkie, It's time to loosen up. Let him in. I don't think he's gonna hurt you." Hyung told me and I sighed plopping into my fluffy pillow and fell asleep.

The next morning that idiot dragged me into the shower and opened it before running of like lunatic. I pouted locking the door and showering thinking about Kai's words. Or Kim Jong In's wise words. Hmmmm, Well then lets give the green Yoda a chance.

"YAH BAEK MERMAID, SCHOOL STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES." Uncle Suho screamed and I yelped realizing I was lost in thoughts in a running shower. Silly me. 

With a cupcake in hand, and my glasses on my green and blue eyes, I ran behind Kai to school. Aunt punished us for waking up late and hid the car keys.

"Hyung wait up." I pouted and bumped into his back.

"Aish the school song is up, We can't get in until its over." He groaned, stamping his foot.

"Great then I have time to eat this." I giggled and bit into the heavenly piece of cake, I sighed at the taste closing my eyes. But pouted as I opened my eyes to find it gone. Then looking looking up I saw Chanyeol biting the place I bit and smirking at me. I blushed and he winked at me.

The school song ended and we walked into the buzy hallways of SM High. And guess what, Chanyeol actually followed me all the way to class. He shot me loving gazes as he walked behind me with his signature look of hot carisma as he ran his hand through his red hair, smirking and checking me out.

I blushed and blushed a deep red colour that when I entered the classroom, Aunt Lay our home room teacher as well gasped at me.

"Baek. Honey are you okay?" He said looking at me and I nodded grinning. I heard Chanyeol chuckling as he traced my waist and went to hid seat.

"I'm fine, Aunt Lay." I bowed and went to sit down when I saw the golden haired male whom I missed so much waving at me.

"Luhan!!! Gosh you're finally back." I screamed hugging the giggling tall hooman I loved.

"Missed me?" He asked and I nodded pouting.

"Awe. I missed yah too. Have a lot to bikker about. I'm sleeping over today." Luhan said and I had never beem more than excited. I had a lot to talk about too.

I had to go the library to get a few doubts cleared while Luhan completed his missing notes at the table. I searched the shelves and a certain blue sticky note caught my eye.

"You've put that on again. Remove it and read the green sticky note." A messy handwriting wrote. Wait was it for me?

Anyways I removed it with a gut feeling of a certain giant watching me from away grinning like a nutcase.

The green sticky made me smile. It had a heart and a red rose.
"Look up. Read the pink note Baby love." It said I looked up to see a pink note on the top of the shelf ladder. I climbed up and it read it.

"Will you go out with me on saturday?" I read out loud and then realized someone was back hugging me.

"Like a date?" I whispered and thebig Yoda nodded sighing in relief.

"Okay..Then." I said blushing and he turned me around kissing me full on the lips.

"Come as you are. Okay." He said pulling away and helped me down the ladder.

"Ohh, And can I have your number?" He turned around and smiled at me making me blush even more. When I didnt move he smiled and came closer slipping his palm into my back pocket and took my phone out and tapped away. After his phone beeped he showed my phone back to me and put it back into where it was. I was too caught up with tracing his face with my eyes that I didnt notice until he kissed me again and left.

"Why are you so cute?" I whispered and giggled to myself seeing the rose and the sticky notes on my palms.