The Wrestler // Part One

Only a week in to the Southside combining with the Northside and everything had turn back into normal

Only a week in to the Southside combining with the Northside and everything had turn back into normal. Until today, that is.

I had been called into the office as soon as I walked in the building, immediately telling me something was off. I made my way in to see the secretary, Mrs. Allan, talking to a blonde whose back was to me.

"Hey, Mrs. Allan," I greeted as I walked up to her desk.

She smiled, immediately ending her conversation. "Oh! Savanna. Thank you for coming. This is Felicity Parker. She just transferred from New York. I figured since you and your sister came from there, it'd be nice to talk to someone who's familiar with the change."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." I glanced towards the girl next to me, her face hidden behind her hair.

Mrs. Allan grabbed a few papers from her desk and handed them towards me. "Here's all of her classes. She's got lunch with you and I scheduled her for the same free bell as you. I told your first bell that you'd be late because of giving her a tour."

I took the papers, flipping through them to see where we were heading. "Awesome. Thanks, Mrs. Allan!"

The woman smiled and waved as we began walking out of the office. I glanced over at the girl, taking in her appearance. She was wearing a gray v-neck shirt with jeans as well as a pair of converse on her feet.

"Well, first off let me say welcome to Riverdale. As Mrs. Allan said, my name is Savanna Marrows," I began as we walked through the halls. "I've lived here about 7ish months so-"

"Is your sister Veronica Lodge?"

I was a bit shocked by her question as I looked over to see her teal eyes looking directly into mine. I stumbled to find words to answer her. "Um, yeah. She is. How'd you know..."

She pointed further down the hallway where I could see Veronica heading straight towards us. I blinked a few times, trying to get my mind back together. Ronnie stopped a few feet away.

"Vanna, who's this?" She looked pointedly at Felicity.

"Ronnie, this is Felicity. She transferred from New York and Mrs. Allan asked me to show her around." I moved my hand in between the two. "Felicity, this is my sister Veronica Lodge."

Ronnie stuck her hand out, shaking the new girl's. "Nice to meet you, Felicity. I can assure you that you're in capable hands with my sister. If you need anything, let either of us know."

Felicity nodded, a small smile forming on her face. "Thank you, Veronica."

My sister let go of her hand before excusing herself and disappearing from view. I rolled my eyes as Felicity and I started walking again. "Sorry about her. She's going through a midlife crisis at 16."

Felicity laughed, her eyes scanning the halls. "Been there, done that. Hey, high school's a challenge. I can't exactly blame her."

I nodded in agreement as we came up to her locker. She put a few of her extra supplies in before we were on our way around the campus. I showed her the lounge, introduced her to Kevin (who I think gained an instant crush), and made a few other visits before ending the tour at her first class.