Nashville

Harry and I had selected some places to look at during our little road trip to Nashville. Three different houses to be exact. All in different areas. One house was on the east side, the other on the west, which was closer to where we were and lastly, in the heart of downtown Nashville.

I had lived in the same house my entire life, so I never really went through the process of finding houses. It was all new to me, but I was extremely excited. Annie was completely thrilled with the idea of staying in a hotel and just driving different places. Although, all the excitement must have tuckered her out because she was knocked out cold in the back seat.

"What do you think we should do for dinner?" I ask, running a hand through my hair while my feet dangle out the window. We were checking in to the hotel tonight and weren't looking at houses until tomorrow morning.

"I don't know, what are you feeling?" His hand stretches out to grasp my thigh.

"I'm actually not really hungry, I'm just worried about her." I laugh looking in the rearview.

He shrugs, "she'll be good with a bag of twizzlers."

"Seriously though, what do you want. What's my boy feeling?"

"Your boy isn't feeling anything at all, actually." I look at him, raised eyebrows.

"You? Not hungry? You sure?"

He nods, "I'm sure."

"Wow, wow! Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?!" I slap his hand away and he laughs, sticking to his position.

"I traded the other guy in for you. I'm only the best boyfriend in the entire world." He winks and I lean over, kissing his cheek.

"Good. My old boyfriend was such a dick."

"Hey! Let's be nice." We pull up to a red light and I pull in my legs, turning to kiss him briefly. "Okay, apology accepted." My hand falls on top of his and I squeeze it softly.

•••

It's just after eleven and Annie is out cold, lying in the twin bed beside us. Harry and I are sitting in our own bed, legs crossed and staring intensely into his eyes. We were playing this stupid game of truth or dare, but only truths. So I guess it was more like twenty questions. We had cracked open the bottle of wine that the hotel room had came with and had a good third of it gone. Between us say a series of chocolate bars and munchies from the vending machine a few doors down. Some open, some gone, some untouched. Half of the things we were asking each other, we already knew. But we didn't care. We were having fun. "Okay, celebrity crush." Harry asks, popping some smarties into his mouth.

"When I was younger, it was Justin Timberlake whole heartedly. But now.. I don't know if I really have one. Like, maybe Bradley Cooper but I think that's more because I love his acting. Oh! Or maybe that guy from that divergent film. I can't remember his name but... The hot one!"

"Does anyone even know his name?" Harry laughs and I join in.

"No idea. Okay, your turn. Who is your celebrity crush?" I sip at my wine and raise my eyebrows.

"I have no idea!" He shrugs and I swat his knee. "Fine. Okay... Is it really weird if I say like Mila Kunis? Girl has a banging body!" I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "If we're going on like full package though... I think Emma Stone when she's blonde... Or maybe like... Zooey Deshenall or whatever her name is. I like girls with a good sense of humour."

I shimmy my shoulders and flip my hair over one side. "Well, ya know!"

"Exactly why I picked you." He leans in so our lips meet and. I push his hair out of his eyes.