Just Wait

"Babe."

I groan and rub my eye, digging myself deeper into the pillow. His fingers pull against my hand and I groan again. This time louder.

"Babe, wake up." His fingers run across my hairline and tuck it behind my ear. "Wake up, princess." He says again and I lightly grown, I'm definitely awake now. But I don't want to be. I feel his lips kiss my forehead and he laughs softly. I turn and open my eye slightly, even the darkness burning. "Atta girl."

"I wanna sleep!" I whine, rubbing my eyes harshly, to the point where it nearly burns.

"Just wait for it!" He laughs, tipping up my chin so I'm forced to lock eyes with him. "Just wait."

"What exactly am I waiting for?" I groan and he chuckles.

"Just wait." He whispers softer and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back ever so gently.

"Is that what I was waiting for? Is that my special surprise?" I scoff and he rolls his eyes.

"Just wait, it'll be good -I pr" and in the middle of his sentence he's interrupted by loud music. It takes me a minute to realize that it's actually 'happy birthday' and I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Happy birthday, to the best girlfriend in the world." Harry candles his arm around my waist and slides me closer. The music gets softer and his lips match mine. Just like two puzzle pieces. Once. Twice. Three times, then four. It continues until my list are done and numb. "Twenty three kisses, for twenty three years."

"You're crazy." I laugh, burring my head into his chest.

"Only for you."

I smile. As cheesy as that line was, it was our line. It was our 'okay? Okay.' Our 'I won't let go, jack!' Our 'if you're a bird I'm a bird.' It was stupid and weird and crazy and cheesy, but it was us. In all aspects. It was us.

I must have fallen asleep fairly quickly because I don't remember anything after that. Except re opening my eyes to view pink, white and purple balloons surrounding the ceiling. The longest string dangles in front of me with a rolled up piece of paper attached.

I unroll the paper and it reads 'happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world. Today is your day. You take charge. Meet me in the kitchen for a surprise. Love, Harry.' I chuckle and go along with it. I dress in leggings and an over sized sweater before hoping out and into the kitchen area.

I have to take a step back at what I see. Harry stands in the kitchen, stirring something, I don't really know. But the odd part is that he's naked. Completely naked except for apron tied around his waist covering his front half. I practically have to pick up my jaw from the floor and collect myself.

If you think about it, the only time I would see Harry naked is when we're in bed, and really you don't get a... Head to toe shot. When he's charging, he's usually turned away or in a different room. We don't really ever shower together, that was a one time thing. So for me to see Harry with no clothes, standing in the blatantly obvious... I'm not really complaining. I've never truly realized how... Toned he is. I mean, I've seen his arms but... His midriff is a complete set of abs. And his legs... It looks like they've been wound up and tightened.

I'm a blushing fool, I can feel it. My hands get clammy and I'm at a loss for words. "Happy birthday." He says, turning around and opening his arms. "Anything you want today, it's yours."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow and walk closer to him.

He nods. "Yup!!"

"What if I wanted my own movie? Would you make that happen?"