Scars

Not a lot had really changed within the next month. Except that my parents hadn't spoke to Austin. When they came out I told them what happened and they surprisingly sided with me. Saying that my past is not his problem. Whether it was a compliment to me or an insult, I wasn't sure. All I knew is that my parents were treating me even kinder than before they left. Since they got back, Harry had went back to work. He had a full recovery and his rib nor his foot really bother him. We couldn't be more thankful.

This weekend I was staying at Harry's place. His aunt was going out of town to some reunion with her friends and he had the place to himself. It wasn't that Harry and I didn't stay over at eachothers houses when our guardians were home, it was just easier when they weren't. I mean, who wants to be cuddling and watching a moving and have to turn it off at 10pm cause his aunts going to bed. Or who wants to come out of their girlfriends bedroom to see her dad already ready for work and waiting. We did it sometimes, if it got too late or if we just wanted some extra time. My parents tried to be cool about it, as much as they could. But the bottom line is that they were my parents. And their bedroom was one floor under.

Harry and I had a habit of ordering in, and it was probably my favourite thing. He was so care free about everything. Nothing ever seemed to bug him. I swear I could pack on ten pounds and he'd still love me. As of right now, Harry and I are cuddled in bed watching Criminal Minds. We finished a pizza not too long ago and I'm holding on to a pack of twizzlers now.

Harry reaches over me to grab a liquorice but nothing can just be normal with him. Nope. He's kissing my neck and sucking on my soft spot to the point where I have to swat him away because he's distracting me from the television.

Nothing with Harry is that simple though. He doesn't give up. So he finds a spot under my tank top strap that makes me wiggle. After awhile you get used to the constant attention. It was completely different than what I had with Milo. His attention was primarily negative, where Harry's is positive. In fact, I don't think he's ever said anything negative to me what so ever.

When I shoo him away it does nothing but urge him on. He takes my hand and starts kissing my fingers. I feel him stop and I expect him to do something more but instead, nothing. I roll to my back and he's staring at my wrist. He runs his fingers over the whitish lingering lines of damage. I don't yank away, like I normally would of. For some reason I let him examine them. Harry looks up and into my eyes. He looks... Hurt. As if it was his wrist and not mine. "I know you don't want to talk about it but-"

I cut him off and shake my head. "No, I'll tell you. I'm ready." I didn't know if I was actually ready. I didn't know if I was ever going to be ready. But it was time. I had to do it for Harry. For this relationship. If I wanted to make this last, if I wanted to actually end up with Harry, I had to put in the effort. And this is my chance.

"You don't have to..."

"No, I will. I just, I don't even know where to begin." I sit up in the bed and cross my legs. I fold my arms multiple times before finding a comfortable position.

At first mumbles just pour out of my mouth and I can hardly catch my breath. "It started when I was I guess, sixteen, seventeen. That was the age that Karlie wasn't spending as much time at home anymore. I was always by myself. I found it hard to goto school because people were so rude towards me and the way I looked. They made fun of my frizzy hair and my taste in music. They just didn't like me and they made sure I knew that. I slowly became depressed. I was living in a world created of monsters. Karlie would pick me up on weekends and we'd fly to LA for events. Like this one time she took me to this pre party for the Met Gala. I had nothing to wear so I borrowed something of hers. The paparazzi went crazy over Karlie bringing her sister.we posed for pictures all night. But when I got back home it only made the words harder to hear. They not only insulted me, but my sister.