chapter 21

A/n-howdy, i'm backk :) . okie, i try to respond to all the comments-If i don't respond,it's because school keeps blocking and unblocking wattpad,so I can only get on Wattpad on Sundays that i go to my grandmother's house. Which also means that unless it's unblocked, i will only be able to update on Sundays,which is why i'm sooo behind with the story. But- you guys still love me, right? xD.Lol. -jk.I know at least two of my readers love me...probably cuz it's my ''sister'' and my cousin,but still- Alright, I was asked if Y/n could have a Girlfriend. And i'm perfectly fine with writing girlxgirl or guyxgirl. The only problem is, not everyone is Bisexual like i am,(don't tell my parents,they'll kill me) so i figured i would use a gender neutral name. Max is either Maxwell or Maxine, y'all choose. And instead of he or she i'm gonna say they, just change it to whichever gender you'd prefer to date,okie? This is just a trial thing,and if y'all decide you like Max, i'll keep them in the story.

Y/n pov

*more time skip. I'm sorry, but i'm trying to get the story caught up, Ihatedoingthissomuch*

''And if you're new here,Bitch slap that subscribe button like you own it,and we will see you -''Raven grins

''In the next video! Buh bye!'' I grin, and shut the camera off,yawning.

''Soo..why is Jaz and Damian in your video? Neither of them have a Youtube account.'' Peyton asks,popping her head into the door to Damian's room .

''So? They're friends,they don't have to have an account,and Jaz shows up in Lacy's videos a lot,so people who know Lacy know Jaz. Damian is gonna show up in our videos now that he comes over to our house twice a week....At least.'' I say.

''Well,that's the bad part of havin a boyfriend or a girlfriend. They're annoyin as hell and follow you around everywhere.Me an Y/n are lucky we don't have anyone to tie us down. God Pey, i thought you did great when Zeke dumped you, then you went an got a girlfriend !'' Jaz says,grinning..

'' eh, i wouldn't be too mad if i had somebody. As long as they werent suuppper clingy.''I shrug.

'' ok...thanks for bringing that lovley thought back to my head...... Damian,have you seen Dad?'' Peyton asks. He shakes his head.

''Nope,sorry Pey. Kat called earlier though,she said something about something or another.'' Damian says.

'' that supposed to make sense? ....because it doesn't..Also, Raven, please make your thing shut up. It's whining again.and i still don't know why you brought it with you'' Peyton says. Raven runs out of the room and comes back a few minutes later with our new puppy. Well,it's kinda a puppy.

'' There there Pitch....you're okay. Nothin's gonna hurt you.'' Raven says,holding it.

''How is she even able to hold that? Isn't it made of shadows?'' Jaz asks.

'' mhhhm. Well,sorta i guess. He has a physical form and a shadow form. Don't ask me where Daddy found him,i have no clue,but....Raven has grown really attached to him '' I say.

'' You know they latch on to a single person?kinda like baby ducks do...ya know,imprint. Kat hounds are only loyal to one person ,and they follow said person to the grave.... '' Damian says.

''Hmm, well he doesn't know he's only supposed to choose one of us,see? Watch. Pitch, come here boy.'' I crouch down,and the black puppy runs over to me,circling around me happily,then goes back to Raven and starts whining again. She sighs and picks him up, going back out of the room with him,probably to take him outside.

'' That's because your twins. You and Raven are connected to each other,you run on the same wavelengths.'' Damian says.

''huh?''Jaz says,looking at him like he's crazy.