chapter 6

Y/n pov.

‘’ Why did you have to yell for A birthday party Daddy?’’ Raven asked Anti. I looked at her.

‘’ Haven't you ever had a surprise party?’’ I asked. She shook her head.

I've never even had a party . Not really, an occasional slice of cake, but no actual parties.’’

‘’ Well then, we just have to make this the bestest first ever birthday party ever!’’ Anti said. I looked at him.

“Anti… that sentence wasn't even close to being grammatically correct. ’’ I said. He stuck out his tounge and smirked. Someone covered my eyes.

" Guess who "  he said . It was easy to tell who it was .

‘’Hey, no fair, it just got Dark in here.’’ I joked.I heard Dark chuckle behind me and he uncovered my eyes.

‘’Cute,y/n.’’ he said and handed me a box. I ripped it open and pulled out a f/c Dress/Hoodie .(cuz i hate dresses, im more of a tomboy,but you get to choose)  i smiled.

‘’Thanks! I love it.’’ i said, and snuck a peek at Raven. She had gotten a green hoodie . Someone knocked on the door, and Anti went to get it. He opened it,and shut it again,slamming the door in the persons face. The person knocked again, and this time Google opened it and let the person,no…. people inside.

“ Sorry We’re late. Its easy to get lost  here.’’ A familiar voice rang out. I looked up and almost screamed in happiness.

‘’ Why dont ya get lost again then?’’ I heard Anti mumble.

‘’ Dont be so rude Anti. Besides, we wanted to meet our nieces,is there anything wrong with that?’’ one of them said.

“Holy shit its Markiplier and Jacksepticeye! And I'm fucking related to them!!!’’ I sorta yelled. Jack looked at Anti accusingly.

‘’What!? I didn't teach her that! She already knew it!’’ Anti said,protesting.

“He’s not lying,you learn a lot of stuff you shouldn't know when you live in an orphanage for even half a year” I said. Mark chuckled a bit.

‘’Anyways, i brought presents.’’ Mark said. Raven tugged on my sleeve.

‘’y/n…. Who are they?’’ she whispered.

‘’What? You dont know who Mark and Jack are? They're like the best YouTubers ever!’’ i said.

"What's YouTube?’’ she asked. I looked at her shocked.

“DARK helP.’’ i said. He ran over from talking to someone.

‘’What is it y/n.’’he asked, a worried look on his face.

‘’’Nothing too important,but...this child has no clue what YouTube is!’’ i Said. Dark looked at me like i was crazy.

‘’Seriously? You got me all worried because Raven doesn't know what youtube is? I thought there was an actual problem.’’ he said. I smiled sheepishly at him.

‘’ But that is an actual problem Dark! If she doesn't know what YouTube is she doesnt know how awesome i am!’’ Mark said,walking over. I laughed at him and Raven hid behind Dark,which confused me. So far every time I've seen her with someone new,she pretty much jumped at them, wanting to be friends. Mark looked at her and waved. She stuck her tounge out at him and hid even more.

‘’ You alright there Raven? So far you've jumped to meet everyone, whats up?You not even gonna say hi?’’ I asked. Raven looked at me and shook her head.