eighteen

jeon jeongguk:

sy: come over right fucking now

jk: am i in trouble?

sy: just come over

i sighed as i got up from the couch that namjoon and seokjin were making out on.

hanging out with seoyeonwill most likely be better than listening to saliva smack in between a pair of lips.

i dressed myself in a pair of black jeans and an oversized long sleeve black shirt.

i arrived at her door soon after, and before i could knock, she opened it.

"guk! guess what!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her apartment, almost launching me on her couch.

"they're gonna publish it!" she started jumping up and down like a kid on christmas, in her short shorts and an oversized tshirt.

wait.

that's my tshirt.

she looked adorable, wearing my shirt and pure happiness in her eyes.

she had a slight blush on her face from how excited she was.

"seoyeon." i repeated many times, trying to get her to calm down, but she continued dancing to the music in her head.

"seoyeon!" she immediately stopped. "is that my shirt?"

"seriously? i'm getting my very own book published and you're worried about me wearing your shirt? you left it here last time you came over."

"well, okay. i want it back."

"jeongguk!" she whined.

"okay, i'm happy." i smiled at her.

"you don't seem like it, because i'm pretty fucking happy." she hopped on her coffee table and started dancing. she picked up her stereo remote and turned it on, which immediately started playing her current favourite song, by ikon.

"i fucking love this song. it's so lit!" she squealed.

a smile crept on my face, without me even realising it until seoyeonpointed it out.

"jeongguk, you're smiling!"

"of course i am, i'm happy for you babe!"

and at my last words, the table fell, knocking the petite girl into my arms.

her face fell into my chest.

"oh shit, sorry guk!" she said, standing back up straight, looking up at me.

i took in all of her beauty.

"it's okay." i chuckled. "go get dressed, we're gonna go celebrate." i smiled.

"i haven't been payed yet." she frowned.

"good job i'm in a band. i have bucks"

"you're amazing." she squealed and got dressed in her bedroom, as i texted the other guys to meet us at the bar near the cafe.