fourteen

third person:

"i don't know, i sent it to another person but i don't think they're going to see it. i'm not gonna be successful. and neither is my work." seoyeon said, as her, jeongguk, yoongi and namjoon sat in jeongguk and namjoon's apartment.

"you'll get accepted." namjoon said as he got up and went into the kitchen, preparing food.

"i'm sure you will." jeongguk told seoyeonas he snaked his arm around her.

namjoon poked his head around the corner in time to see jeongguk's affection towards seoyeon.

yoongi was slightly shocked as he saw what was happening. namjoon and yoongi gave eachother a confused look as they saw jeongguk and seoyeon.

are they finally together? both boys thought to themselves.

"hey, seoyeon, wanna come help me?" namjoon called from the kitchen.

"yeah, sure." seoyeonsmiled to the boys as she got up to go to namjoon in the kitchen.

"come here." yoongi grabbed jeongguk and walked into the hallway, towards the bedrooms. "i know you and her are getting along now but, are you together?"

"we may have had a moment." jeongguk said as he scratched the back of his neck.

--------------------------

"seoyeon?"

"yes joonie?."

"did i just witness our very own jeon jeongguk, wrap his arm around you?"

"we had a moment, but here lately he's been helping me out since i've been going through stuff."

"a moment, what happened? he never told me anything." namjoon was confused as to why his best friend, band mate, and room mate hadn't told him what's been going on in his love life.

"well, we kissed the other day. but, that's all. after we kissed, we just cuddled and i fell asleep on him." seoyeonshrugged.

"oh my god, jeon jeongguk!"

"dude! shut the fuck up!"

"have you bumped uglies yet?"

"ew no! what the heck!"

"alright."