four

min seoyeon:

i walked outside to the middle of my apartment complex, where there was a little garden with flowers and benches.

i wiped the rain off of my face, as more came splashing down. the rain water and my salty tears mixed together as both fell down my rosy cheeks.

i pulled up my sleeve to see blood dripping from my wrists, again.

i can't believe after being clean for such a long time, i cracked.

i thought if i had moved to seoul, i could have created a new life for me here, get away from my parents, relatives, friends. they all caused me to do it, and only pretended to be sad when they saw me passed out on the bathroom floor, empty pill bottle next to me.

"fuck." i stomped. "why?" i sobbed into my blood covered hands.

"hey, it's cold. don't you thi- holy shit please tell me you didn't murder somebody." i looked up to see jeon jeongguk, staring down at me.

"no." i wiped my nose and eyes. "i fucked up. really badly."

"well go back to where you came from. i don't want to be getting investigated for being caught in a crime scene." he walked away and up to his apartment.

i didn't know we lived in the same apartment complex.

---------------------------

jk: so you're a serial killer?

sy: no, i just got cut badly.

jk: yeah, okay. who'd you kill?

sy: it was my own blood

jk: why?

sy: because i cut myself. on purpose.

sy: i move away to get away from my past but all it did was follow. i just miss my family, so i cut.

jk: i'm sorry to hear.