3

Remember to comment a lot. I'm a hoe for comments and interactions in the comment section!!

Marie woke up in Minho's arms. She looked up at him with a small smile.

They spoke a lot throughout the night, trying to force themselves to remember each other more but that didn't work. They stuck to talking, getting to know as much about each other as they could.

Minho has explained that he remembered holding Rie in his arms, one hand running through her hair and the other around her waist. He remembered him pressing his lips to her forehead and whispering to her "I love you, Rie."

She explained what she remembered on her walk with Newt. The grip she had on him and how he was going to say something.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Minho chuckled at her.

"Morning." She smiled at him. "How mad do you think the others are going to be?"

"It's not too bad, actually." Newt commented, walking out from behind a few trees, scaring both Minho and Marie.

"How long have you been hiding there?" Minho asked.

"An hour or so. I'm assuming you've already talked enough out as you're cuddling?" Newt commented, causing the two to jump apart from each other. "C'mon, I won't judge you. You've got an angry Gally on your hands though. Anyway, new arrival should be here in a month. You've got until they arrive to sort yourselves out. I managed to convince them to give you that time to figure out your past."

"Let go if your little boyfriend missy." A mask guard, big weapon. A girl turned and looked at Rie, glaring her down as she tried to take Minho.

"Princess, you've gotta let them take me." Minho pressed a kiss to her forehead as the girl started crying.

"I hate you!" She yelled after the brunette who took Minho.

"We dated.." Rie stated. Minho and Newt looked at her with eyebrows raised.

"I remember a guard telling me to let go of Min. He told me I had to let them take him." She confessed.

"Anything else?" Min asked, taking hold of her hand.

"I remember the face of the girl who took you from me and if I ever see her again I won't hesitate to punch her in the face."

"I'll be there to hold you back." Minho reassured Rie.

"Well guys, sorry to break this up but we need to get back to the others. Gally is probably gonna be angrier by the minute." Newt sighed. Minho and Rie nodded, both getting up and following Newt back to the rest. The others sat eating breakfast, chatting to each other.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to return. I don't like you missy. Minho never breaks the rules but you appear and suddenly he is willing to run away." Gally walked up to Marie but she decided that she'd fake a tough exterior.

Minho became protective and got ready to punch Gally if he did anything more toward Marie. She nodded at him to prove that she would handle herself. He stepped back.

"What are you going to do Gally? Really? I ran away because I was afraid and confused. Are you really gonna judge me for being afraid?" Marie asking, stepping closer too.

"I can fight you. Do you wanna do that?" Gally threatened.

"What the shuck, sure. Are you sure you want to?" Marie turned the question.

"Guys, this is really unnecessary." Newt mentioned.

"Shut up Newt, she's already caused enough trouble." Gally spat back.

"Gally, remember you're not allowed to hurt another Glader." Alby reminded. He ignored Alby and swung at Rie, who was fast to duck. She pushed him back and stepped back. She didn't actually want to fight.

"You think pushing me is enough? I'm not done with you." Gally asked.

"We don't need to fight."  Marie replied only for Gally to try to swing again. Marie grabbed his hand and put an arm lock on Gally. "Please stop." She then added.

"Okay okay. That hurt you slinthead." Gally replied before walking off.

"She can fight and run. Minho, if you don't make her a runner I'd be very shocked." Alby commented.

"Sure. She can be a runner." Minho agreed. He knew he could spend more time with Rie now without Gally becoming suspicious.

"Just, try not to fall for her. We don't want relationship struggles here." Alby mentioned to Minho quietly.

"Al, she and I have history. We knew each other before this. She remembers me more than herself. I can't distance myself from her just like that." Minho replied. He then glanced over at Marie who was laughing at something with Newt.

"History is not so relevant here anymore. The information we have from then is barely useful now, Minho." Alby sighed.

"But I remember that I loved her, isn't that enough? I don't know if I still do but I did and we were close. I can't leave her again. Once was enough." Minho was starting to become more defensive.

"I know you won't leave her again. You would exchange your life for hers. That's where you have to think, Minho. You've known her now for a day and you're already in that position. Is it worth it?" Alby questioned.

"I remember Rie though. I don't remember anyone else. But I remember her. She wouldn't let me go. I'm not putting her or myself through it again." Minho answered, glancing back at Rie.

"I know it really isn't your choice. Just, keep it hidden from Gally. Oh, and Minho?"

"Yeah?"

"If we find a way out of here, make sure to take her with you. Don't ever let her mind get to her like Newts did a while back." Alby reminded Minho of the older times. The reason why Newt limped.

"I promise you, she's safe with me." Minho reassured Alby, who simply nodded.

Minho then walked over to Newt and Marie, who were laughing again.

"I actually think Newt is pretty decent." Marie let out through chuckles. Minho scrunched his eyebrows as he noticed how similar Newt and Rie were. Their mental and physical attributes were quite similar. The thing that was different about Newt, though, was how he seemed a little older than Rie.

"Just decent?" Newt questioned jokingly causing the two to laugh almost identical laughs. Minho shook his head from the thoughts and laughed along with them.