He thought that she would stop once she swiveled her pointed tongue against the soft, sensitive flesh of his navel, but she didn't.

"Naddie," James warned; but, like always, his half-command/half-plea fell on deaf ears. Her butterfly fingers lightly traced the contours of his solid chest and the rock-hard planes of his abdomen as she eyed him boldly, challenging him to act in protest as her chin brushed against that very male thatch of dark hair and her tongue moved along the taut skin of his elongated shaft.

"What are you-" James began desperately, but the words caught in his throat as the dark haired vixen ran her tongue over the exposed head of his manhood before taking the length of him in her mouth...slowly...inch by excruciating inch until she reached the hilt.

James grunted in desire, his eyes rolling back as his fingers snaked there way to grasp the locks of his hair maddeningly tight. "FUCK!" he shouted as Nadine worked her way up and down at her leisure, and he could feel her vicious, victorious smile against him. Gradually, she fastened her pace, James hand clutching her tresses as her head bobbed up and down with the tempo. She took her time, torturing him as she sucked and pulled and swiveled her skilled tongue around him like she was lapping at an ice pop on a sweltering August afternoon in the dead of summer.

"Love," he breathed, the veins of his neck straining against his skin in agony.

"Want me to stop?" she asked innocently.
Damn. He should have seen this coming. "Fuck!" he half-screamed as she sucked him...hard.

"Do. You. Want. Me. To. Stop?"

"Yes," James rasped lowly.

"I'm sorry; I didn't hear you," Nadine smiled wickedly.

"You know what I said," he countered seriously.

"Well, then...ask me nicely. BEG."

James chuckled softly as his hand slowly guided her towards him, towards his lips.

"Only in your dreams, Pumpkin."

He barely grazed the skin on her lips, his hand on the back of her slender neck, before flipping her onto the mattress.

"James!" she exclaimed; her voice tinged with indignation and excitement. "What the f-"

"I want you. NOW," was all James was capable of saying. His eyes captured her as Nadine felt his strong hands part her thighs. He looked at her long and hard and filled with desire before making another move; his eyes searching for the answer he desperately wanted to hear from her, and she complied readily, inclining her chin slightly in her consent to his unspoken request, a small smile gracing her features.

At this, Nadine felt James rub himself tauntingly at the folds of her honeyed sheathe before entering cautiously, gently.

He gained his composure once more, however, and shot a look at her before he would allow himself to be lost within the overwhelming tides of ectasy and passion.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." Nadine chanted before James could even ask, hoping to clear the doubts in his mind once and for all. Her voice was shallow, breathy, and extremely...sexy.

It didn't take half a second for the words to sink in before James thrust the full length of himself inside of her, eliciting a small scream of surprise from Nadine.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" James asked quickly, bracing himself on his forearms as he took in her pained countenance.

"No; I'm fine. It's just been a while," she responded lightly before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Naddie-"

"I said I'm fine," she reassured him before gently lifting her hips to meet him in encouragement. James smiled deviously and trailed kisses from her earlobe to the line of her jaw as he thrust once more. Her small mewls and moans only fueled the fire within him and he buried himself into the crook of her neck, her fingers clutching at his shoulder blades as he withdrew and speared himself within her deeper and harder...over...and over...and over.