Lady Luster || Strip

I don't proof read.

They were at their hotel room in Shibuya at Japan, in their room neither talking to each other. Nadine was busy checking about her Lady Luster campaign, James was giving her a foot massage. It was way too silence for their liking!

James finally gave up, laying his head on Nadine's lap. Her fingers instantly playing in his hair.

"Can't we do something fun?" he asked.

"I don't have an imagination of 'fun' James" Nadine said as he took her left hand kissing her fingers.

"Sex is fun" James answered lifting his head up to see Nadine's facial expression.

"Really James? is that your new way of seducing your lovely girlfriend?" she teased him.

He smiled.

"I'm not seducing you, if i was, you wouldn't even be thinking or talking right now. You'd be naked and all over me drooling." he said.

Why did he have to know her so well?

"Note to self: I have to stop giving into you so easy next time." Nadine said and James laughed.

"Like you could. I'll  take my shirt off just to see you go nuts" he said getting up only to be pulled right back down on the bed with his head again on her lap, looking in her eyes.

"I thought so" James said with a victorious smile while Nadine rolled her eyes.

"So what comes to your mind when you think of fun?" Nadine asked, she'd do anything to entertain him.

Being off from work, rehearsal, workshop and being hands on with her business can be tiring at times and now they have time for each other, only the two of them to have fun.

"I think of a lot of things" he answered.

"What's on your mind right now?" she asked,tracing the shape of his lips. she couldn't help herself from pecking his lips, he's just soft.

"Right now. I'm actually thinking if you could do private show for me!" James answered.

"Really, James!" Nadine said.

"I'm serious love, it's your fault anyway" he says, while he pinned Nadine on their bed and started to tickle her.

She laugh her usual laugh when he started to tickle her and when she escaped him. She stand up and ask him, "how could you say it's my fault? I didn't do anything,"

"Oh! So you don't know your effect on me, my Naddie your photos for your perfume campaign, is giving me a hard on, and I bet a lot of guys are jealous of me." He says while he grabs her and let her sit on his lap. " Man, I'm a lucky guy." He continues.

She just giggle and shower him kisses all over his face.

"Seriously love what do you want to do tonight?" She asked.

He was in deep thoughts, until he remembered the games that he used to play with the boys just for fun.

"Checkers" he said.

She tilt her head to the left and laugh, told him it's a childish game.

"No i'm talking about checkers poker, that one is hard, fun and challenging, we can add sexy in it if you want" he told her.

"What's sexy about poker? it's just mind game" Nadine said.

"That's true but you won't know if you don't try" James challenged, getting up and pulling her out the bedroom with him.