Secrets 4

Note: I'm SORRY.... this will be long.

For three weeks now, things have been going great between them. It's like they have fallen in love all over again.

Nadine was convinced that the person was gone after she herself deposit a letter in a box account telling that 'person' that she will not be giving any money because she told James everything and ever since then, she stopped getting those scary text messages.

It was an early morning on a Friday morning, Nadine woke up smiling because of the sight she woke up to. Her naked beau was lying next her and peacefully sleeping.

With the morning sun beaming down Nadine's blushing face, she smiled. She reached over and traced James gorgeous face with her little fingers.

James stirred in his sleep before he unknowingly slipped his arms around her tightly, squeezing her in closer to him. Nadine laid her head against his chest and breathed in his wonderful after sex scent.

"Good morning, love," Nadine whispered in his ear.

Still with closed eyes, he lazily kissed her forehead. "Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?"

Nadine giggled like a little girl in a candy store. Remembering how great and busy last night and early morning was, she could still feel his lips kissing his way down her naked body, she could still hear him groan when she dugged her nails deep in his flesh as he mercilessly pounded into her.

"I did," she finally answered with a smile, "Thank you for how incredible you handled me."

"What can I say? You were amazing too." James laughed.

Nadine ran her hands over his tight stomach, causing him to squirm.

James clasped her hands tightly before it could go any further.

"Pumpkin, what are you trying to pull here?" He asked playfully.

"What do you think?" Nadine snorted.

"You're on fire these day, I love it!" James said before he rapidly pinned her down on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Nadine giggled.

"Hmm, let's see." James wondered then gently leaned down and started kissing her, "I'm kissing you right now," he murmured with a smile against Nadine's lips.

"Yes I know that!" Nadine replied, "What else are you doing?"

"This," he said then pulled the covers high above their heads and wrapping Nadine's legs around his waist, he kissed the tip of her nose. Nadine looked in his brown, puppy eyes and smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his lips down on hers.

Her mouth opened wide when James pushed himself inside her and Nadine gasped when she felt him burried deeply into her. Her muscles tightened around him as James unclasped her grip around his neck, he pined both her hands over her head then intertwined her fingers with his.

"I love you..." Nadine whimpered.

James smiled, he would never get tired of hearing those three words. He leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, but however that was soon broken by James ringtone, he didn't even get the chance to reply back.

"Oh my god, ignore it." Nadine gasped as James bucked his hips against hers and increased his pace.

"Planned on it," he told her, lips traveling down her neck, he bit gently as the phone stopped ringing.

James let go of their intertwined hands then grabbed her hips and slammed into her until she began to uncontrollably shake with a powerful orgasm. Nadine dug her nails in his back and screamed out his name.