Personal Issues 2

This is a fanfic. If they were errors i apologize I don't proof read I'm lazy.

'Kim where is James?' Nadine came in, dropped the bags in her tent and went to find Kim.
'Hello to you too beautiful' Kim said.
'I'm sorry sweetie. Hi' Nadine hugs her tightly and longer than she planned to.
Nadine pulled away and Kim could sense that something is wrong.
'So what about James?' Kim asked.
'I love that outfit on you' Nadine tried to change the subject.
'Gotcha' Kim said handing Nadine a cup of dress coffee.
'I broke up with him' Nadine said.
Not only did the poor girl chocked on her coffee, she spilled on the floor too.
'You did what?!' Kim asked in shock.
If this wasn't serious, Nadine would probably laugh at Kim's but instead it made her sad.
Kim hugged her again.
'I'm sorry' she said.
Nadine nodded 'it's ok'
They went and sat on one corner together after they cleaned their mess.
'So why are you two on a break cause I'm sure you didn't dump him' Kim said.
'No, I legit said I couldn't do it anymore and you know one of those Basti looks? The scary ones, I got one just like this' Nadine clarified.
'But still, you didn't say why my poor jamiebear got dumped' Kim said.
Nadine rolled her eyes, she would really give him a nickname and add the word 'poor' in it.
'Because Kim I just felt weak, the whole who he's dating and we both keep denying it and some people thinks he's dating that girl we met at an event last year. It's just too much for me. Sometimes I wish everyone could know the truth and we both could stop pretending that we aren't together. He posted this thing on his twitter that was just plain rude and it was just too much to deal with' Nadine explained.
'So you're telling me that you're not talking to jamiebear because of twitter? I'm so confused so I'm just going to delude myself and say that you two are both on your periods. You're a tough girl sweetie but you and James being apart, that I'll only believe in my dreams' kim told her.
Really, really? That helped a lot Kim! Nadine thought to herself.
'Thanks for making me feel like a horrible person' she said instead letting Kim squeeze her hand.
It was five minutes until they started shooting when James walked in, normally he would come early and team up with JC just to piss Kim up over childish things but today was quite different, he just got dressed for his first scene waiting for the cameras to start rolling and for someone to say 'action'
His first scene with Nadine and JC, he messed up three times. He became to get frustrated with himself every time he couldn't do the scene right. Nadine took fault in that, asking for Direk Andoy to cut and give her five minutes alone with James.
'James...?' Nadine begin, he wasn't even looking at her for Christ's sake.
'Look at me' Nadine said.
James looked at her irritatedly.
'What? Breaking up with me once wasn't enough?' He asked sarcastically.
'Not here please, this is work James,so if you're gonna be mad and act like a chick do it after your shift. If you have something to say to me say it after work. Your negative energy and your shitty attitude right now is not helping. Last time I checked, you're not the only one in a bad mood right now but guess what? I suck it up!' Nadine said just as irritated as he was.
'I'm done talking to you' James said. She had a point though, this is work and he needs to suck it up too just like her.
They were halfway to the day when suddenly, they heard a big blow and everyone started whispering about James as Nadine was doing her make up.
'Can you excuse me for five minutes?' She asked her makeup artist. She didn't even wait for an answer before she rushed down to the underground floor, to find almost everyone surrounding a person who apparently fell off a ladder and broke their wrist.
She skipped over everyone and rushed to James on the floor who seemed to look fine but couldn't move his wrist.
'Are you ok?' Nadine asked him.
He faked a smile.
'Oh yeah, that one doesn't hurt as much as my heart does.' he said getting up and leaving her kneeling on the ground.
All she could hear was someone need to drive him to the hospital and then she was lost.
'I don't want to be your friend either' she remembered his words like an echo in her head.
Then she whispered.
'Dejá vu' to herself as she also remembered a line from a previous episode they did.
'I don't want your help! And I sure as hell don't wanna go over and over what happened!'
TBC...

P.S. I watch the TIMY taping. Because I want to see James without Nadine and James with Nadine.OMG it make me wanna roll on the floor in Tayuman because how adorable these two human beings. James is not grumpy ok, when I saw him, he is his usual self. The shy type, not talking, no energy James without Nadine. Because Nadine is at a different location and James was left at Tayuman for some scenes, then vice versa. The last scene was for IsTi and they were together at the location. James as his usual self, is protective of his Naddie, because we mob them lol. Not we really mob them, some are just taking videos and photos. Daddy Dong fetched both of them. You seeeeee James face when his with his Naddie is sooooooo freaking adorable his smile. I don't know how to describe it I might use all the adjectives 😂. Now I can say I'm gonna stick and love these two until I'm out of breath. Ika nga "Tayo hanggang dulo" PLEASE I know TIMY is really frustrating these past few days but don't quit, even though it breaks US! Btw I saw Iris bag and I want to burn it, as well Basti motorcycle. I want to divert my frustration to those non-living things 🔥. I didn't meet Madison though, I really want to meet her. Maybe next time if ever I have enough time to do a set visit again before TIMY ends. Ciao!