Just You

This is short. I don't proof read once again I'm lazy. And just feel free to correct if they were grammar errors.

During their half hour lunch break, instead of joining the whole team in the practice room, Nadine retired to her hotel room to secretly read her love books, a few months ago, things weren't going so great with her relationship and hadn't it been for those books she's been reading, she would have lost it and say she's done with what she spend so long fighting for with James.

As she was reading, she felt the need to share on twitter how great these book are, specially if you're having any type of problems in a relationship that you're committed to, how to not give up on it and fight for it.

A little over five minutes after her tweet, she heard a knock on her door, looking out her peephole, she smiled as she saw who was standing in front of her room.

She had the feeling that he'll come all the way here to bother her and at that she opened the door and let James in.

"Since when do you read love books Mamma?" James asked as he pull Nadine in for a kiss.

"I don't," Nadine lied with a chuckle but the book she left open on the bed got her busted.

"Right!" James rolled his eyes, moving past her, he removed his big coat then lie on the bed.

"Languages of Love." he read the title of the book out loud causing Nadine to roll her eyes.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." Nadine said and now it was James's turn to roll his eyes at the ancient theory.

"Well, ok. Do you want to tell me what that tweet meant? Or who it was about or for?" He asked smirking.

Nadine sigh, climbing on top of him and laying on his chest.

"I don't know, you tell me." She giggled.

James gave it some thoughts, and decided to tease her a little.

"New boyfriend?" He asked.

Nadine looked up at him and gave him a priceless look before poking his nose. "nope!" She replied.

"In love?" He tried again.

"Something like that." Nadine grinned.

James smiled "awwww, how cute? New boyfriend and already in love." He teased "you're moving too fast sister."

So Nadine thought what the hell, if he was going to be a troll, she'll play that with him too.

"Sounds like it, I already told him he could be the one." She smirked.

James shook his head as he let out a chuckle, "Oh lala, this is really serious then." He said, fighting hard to hide a smile, already knowing it is he that she's talking about,

"So tell me, what's your perfect lunch date?" He asked.

"Are you kidding? We're on it, freezing afternoon in my fabulous room, laying on top of a hot guy getting warmed." Nadine replied, pecking his lips and James smiled at the almost Dejá Vu moment.

"Well, you really know how to spoil a guy." He murmured against her lips before pulling away and looking deeply into Nadine's eyes as he removed a piece of hair from her eyes.

"You still didn't tell me who that was about." He pressed.

"That depends, What do I get for telling?" Nadine raised her eyebrows.

"Anything you want." James settled on saying, feeling too lazy to think of something to get her.

"Anything?" Nadine smiled excitedly.

"Yes!" James promised.

It was silent for a second as they were both looking into each other's eyes.

"You," Nadine admitted and the smile that spread across James's face made his eyes lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree.

"But then, you already knew that though." She finished.

"You're right," he pulled her into a kiss "I did," he said kissing her forehead "but, however, you can still get anything you want so that just proves how much of an awesome guy I am!"

Nadine smiled. He was much more than that to her, if only he knew.

But then it's James Reid we're talking about, he knows that already. He even knows herself more than her.

"So, what to you want?" James asked.

"Nothing," she whispered.

"Just you. For the rest of my life." Nadine said running her fingers in James's hair. Because she can do that. Only her can do that.

"You already have that." James said, taking her left hand and intertwined his fingers with hers then kissed them.

P.S. look how adorable James niece, she really looks like Nadine. Yay cuties

 Yay cuties