Saying goodbye(TIMY)

If there're errors. Please bear with me I don't proof read. I'm lazy to do that.

"And it's a wrap!" Direk Tonet shouted, everyone begin to happily clap but Nadine just broke down which made Kim break down also as they hugged each other.

"It's not like we're never gonna see each other again." Kim sobbed.

"I know but I just can't believe I-It's really over." Nadine replied.

Just then Nadine felt someone wrap their arms around both her and Kim.

James kissed Nadine's hair as he ran his hand up and down her back.

"Hello, I'm the one who's not going to see her or you forever, I should be the one getting the kisses here!" Kim joked and James smiled.

"Aww, come here!" He said now opening both his arms to Kim, leaving Nadine to go miggle with other people.

It's amazing how one show can bring people close to each other. Nadine wasn't sad, she was just going to miss spending most of her times annoying everyone on set, specially listening to the boys create a whole detailed conversation about everything, even though they make her want to shoot herself! She was going to miss the high fives her and James shared in the hall way on their ways to different sets.

She was going to miss Kim and JC always bugging her and James about how they're perfect for each other and she never thought she'd ever say that but she was going to miss Otap too, even though she only knew him for a bit now, but he was a huge part of this year on set. She was going to miss a lot!

"You know you want a James-bear  hug." James smiled at Kim as he pulled her in his arms for a hug then she again broke down as if it was the end of the world.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you crying? You should be doing the energy gap dance right now babe! You rocked this season and it was a pleasure working with you as always." James whispered in her ears, Kim smiled then pulled away.

"You and Nadine, you guys have the best relationship I've ever seen, so hold on to that, whatever you're doing to make her feel like she's on top of the world every day, keep it up and take care of her okay?" Kim told James.

James smiled, almost in tears "Don't worry. I always will, you know that. And I'll never let go of my Queen, she's my everything right now, my life."

"You better, cause those months I spent being as Kelly really taught me a lot and I can pretty much break cover and kick your ass, thank you TIMY for existing!" Kim joked and James laughed.

"Man, you're good!" He said with a hint of sarcasm causing Kim to playfully punch him as they made their ways to the other members of the cast.

As always, at every end of a serye or projects.  Nadine talked about throwing  a party or just a simple dinner at their  place for everyone, she just want them to know how grateful James and her for every blessing that they received.

After that the whole cast and crew took a picture before saying their goodbye, they thanked each other for their cooperation and hard work on set and as they left the place that brought them all very close to each other, they were praying for another reunion yet to come in a possible serye or movie. The crew love how James and Nadine are so passionate and dedicated with their jobs. And also they want to witness the never ending OJD. The feels are Real. Because JaDine can't get their hands of each other.

Nadine waved goodbye to Kim, JC and Enzo as their cars departure, leaving her and James standing in the middle of the street in an embrace.

"It's okay love." James said rocking her back and fourth trying to get her to stop crying but overall, he was just excited to get some sun back in Tali and cuddle with her.

"Why aren't you sad?" Nadine asked as she pulled away.

"I would be, except for the fact that I have everything I ever wanted with me and that's you. It was a great year full of great memories, our fans were simply the best, you were the best (as always, why am I surprised) our cast was just amazing and yes I do get the fact that it's sad that we won't be here everyday shooting and doing crazy stuffs, feeling hot in the scorching heat  and keeping each other warm, but those are all great memories to hold on to as you move on. It's just how life is. We experience and then we move on, besides, I have a very good feeling about our career this year." James answered.

"You are just too damn good at giving speeches!" Nadine smiled.

"Born as a pro love," James said in a weird Leprechaun funny accent,making Nadine laugh as he pulled her in for a short lived kiss.

"You're better now?" He asked.

Nadine nodded "you always make me feel better," she said "what's the secret of that?"

James winked at her as he wrapped his arm around her waist and hers wrapped around his neck, they headed for the car.

"That is for me to know and for you to..." he answered.

Nadine chuckled, "You are such a tease love!" She said.

James leaned into her and whispered, "and, you loveeeeee me for it!" Then captured her lips.

Goodbye TIMY!

Finally I'm done with this one shot. This is inspired when i watch the taping. I lied to my boss (white lie) but I know it's still a lie and I called in sick just to watch the taping 😂✌🏻. But I'm really sick honestly, and you can't blame me. I REALLY want to witness how James and Nadine clinginess. I'm actually almost awake for 48 hours.

Don't forget to vote for JaDine for MYX. http://myxph.com/myxmusicawards/vote/
1 vote per day only.

Nadine for KCA http://kca.nick-asia.com/vote#cat=Favorite-Pinoy-Star‬ 100 votes daily.

And lastly do the 100 tweets and Facebook post as well.

PLEASE  VOTE!