Tease

MATURE SCENES. This is inspire last Friday when Nadine "bend" during their production number with the Squad and of course the White T-shirt prod 🔥.

James only stared at Nadine as she spoke, his eyes boring into hers. It wasn't because such forward words had just escaped her debonair lips. No, it was because the authoritative manner in which she had spoken them along with the sexy implication boldly manifested within her breathless voice had served to make him harder than iron. She was killing him softly. He was going to explode and they hadn't even really started yet. God...what did this woman do to him?

"No," James spoke seriously with a devilish grin etched onto his face; bracing his weight on his forearms as he hovered over her.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Nadine inquired suspiciously with a hint of anger and premature pain subtly laced within her tone.

"What I mean is," he amended, kissing a slow trail from the tip of her chin to the valley of her breast and onward, "that I'm going to torture you the same way that you've been torturing me all night."

"Your not serious?" she breathed, but the resolve in her voice faded the moment his lips encircled her navel, biting and sucking at it playfully.

"Oh, I'm very serious. Remember, as one of my friend so often reminds me, payback is a bitch," he replied, parting Nadine's thighs and bending her legs at the knees as he propped them over his broad shoulders.

James piercing eyes never left hers as his mouth brushed against the curly locks shielding her womanhood, causing her to shudder as his lips closed over the little bundle of sensitive nerves that drove any woman mad with need.

"Oh! Oh!" Nadine moaned as James skillful tongue began to probe her slick folds.  

"Stop," her lips whimpered breathlessly, though her body spoke otherwise as she thread her fingers though his chocolate brown hair, gluing his face to the apex of her thighs.

"Do you really want me to stop...right now?" he inquired mischeviously, lifting his eyes to meet hers as his fingers rubbed sensually at the pleasure center of her honeyed sheathe.

"Yes," she replied in a dry voice, her breathing hard.

"Then ask me nice," James commanded in a tone that was all at once soft and hard at the same time.

"What?"

"Beg."

"Never," the proud vixen declared, trying to move away from the bastard. But James would have none of that. His rough hands clamped down on her prominent hip bones and squeezed hard in order to keep her in place as he moved to finish that which he had started.

"Then I won't stop," he returned before he let his tongue delve into the moist depths of her womanhood all the while working his hands over her now engorged sensitive nub.

"You play dirty, James," Nadine managed to say through her labored breaths. "Who knew." Her lover only chuckled, confident that he had her just where he wanted her for once. "But," he heard her say, "I can play dirty, too."

And with that, James felt her small yet powerful fingers pry his face away from her thighs as she leaned over to deliver a wet, wild kiss before getting the best of him and turning them over so that he was on his back and she was on top.

"My turn," she crooned seductively, splaying a hand against his chest when he tried to get up. "Relax," she whispered against his ear before nipping at it.

James found himself lost within the depths of her eyes which shone like melting dark chocolate as he felt her tongue dart out against his stubbled chin. She continued her southbound journey, her tongue just barely making contact with his bare, heated skin, leaving a line of thin moisture and, truth be told, it felt amazing as the cold night air would heighten the coolness of the damp flesh, making every part of his body tingle where her mouth had been.