The Twins Mom 0.15

Because I'm so overwhelm and can't contain my kilig, here's an update for you all.

Nadine's brow rose, and James stifled a laugh. It was like that sometimes with fans. They figured just because they'd shell out the cash to watch him on the big screen, bought products he endorse or buy his album, they had some sort of claim on his personal time.

"Naddie," he said, "this is Ericka. She's my biggest fan."

Nadine set the drinks down on the table with a clunk. "Charmed to meet you, Ericka, but your in my seat."

"Oh sorry." Ericka flushed a vivid shade of pink and awkwardly stood. "I didn't realize..."

"It's all good," James said, smiling up at her. "Thank you for stopping bye and thank you for being such a loyal fan. And I do hope you still keep on supporting me even though I lie low and I guarantee you I'll come back strong  ."

Ericka mumbled a goodbye, tripping on the wheel of the stroller on her haste to get away.

"Well, that was interesting," Nadine said, sliding into her seat.

"It's the price you pay as a celebrity, I guess."

"Are all your fans that rude?" Nadine asked.

"Some are a bit more aggressive than the others, but no harm done. Besides, without the fans, I wouldn't have had a job. There wouldn't be Careless Music Manila , and I would have mo music company to grow." He took a sip of his cappuccino. "Delicious. Thanks."

"Were the twins okay?"

"Fine. Although Winter keep tossing her toy on the ground."

"Because she knows you'll pick it back up again."

"They do have me wrapped." He admitted, smiling down at them. And he would no doubt continue to spoil them until they were all grown up.

Nadine was quiet for a minute, a furrow in her brow as she gazed absently at her cup, running her thumb around the edge. She had seemed distracted all morning, as if there was something on her mind. Something bothering her. He would like to know if it was something he had done.

"Penny for your thoughts," he said.

She looked up. "You don't want to know."

Whatever it was, it looked as if it wasn't pleasant. If she was about to tell him she as quitting, after so adamantly  vowing her dedication to the girls, he was going to be seriously pissed off. "Is there  a problem?"

"Not exactly, no."

"Then what is it exactly?"

"I need a favor. A really big one. And I want you to know that you are under absolutely no obligation to say yes. But promised I would at least ask."

"So ask me."

Winter started to fuss, so Nadine reached into the diaper bag for a bottle of juice and handed it to her and when Summer saw it and began to fuss, she gave her one too. "The thing is, my sister has an audition for a movie so she's coming to visit."

"Do you need day off."

Nadine shook her head. "No. Anything we do together we can take the girls with us. The thing is she would normally crash at my place. Unfortunately, I hadn't actually gotten around telling her about my new job, so she just assumed she could stay with me. I guess she had to borrow money from her agent for the plane ticket, which is non-refundable of course, and she doesn't have money for a hotel."

"So you want to know if she can stay with us."

"I wouldn't even ask, but Myrtle is a master of making me feel guilty. She threatened to sleep on a park bench."

"When? And how long?"

"She's flying in around noon tomorrow and staying a week. Which I know is a really long time."

He shrugged and said, "that's fine."

"You're sure you don't mind? Because you shouldn't be expected to invite a complete strangers into your home."

"But she's not a stranger. She's your sister. And for the record, it's not a very big favor. If you asked me for a kidney or a lung that would be a big deal."

"But she's a stranger to you, and I feel like a dork for putting you on the spot."

He drew in a breath and sighed. Would she ever learn that he wasn't the ogre she seemed to have pegged him for? "Because we both know that deep down I'm a big fat jerk who would never do something nice for someone if not forced."

Nadine shot him a look. "You know that isn't what I mean."

Sometimes she made him feel that way, as if she always expected the worst from him, despite the fact that in the two weeks he had know her, he had been nothing but courteous and accommodating and he hadn't once complained about anything. Someone must have done serous number in her ti make her so wary of trusting him. And trusting her own instincts.

"She's welcome to stay. And I'm not saying  that because I feel obligated or because I'm trying to get into you pants."

Nadine bit her lip and lowered her eyes. "I didn't think that."

Not that he didn't want to. Get into her pants, that is. But not at the expense of losing her as the twins' nanny, and certainly not if she felt she owed him out some sense of duty or repayment.

Winter toss her bottle this time, so far that it hit the chair leg of the elderly woman sitting at the next table. She leaned down and pick it up, carefully wiped it off with her napkin, then gave it back to Winter, who squealed happily.

"What beautiful little girls," the woman said with a smile. "They look just like their mommy, but they have their daddy's eyes."

There didn't seem any point in trying to explain the situation, so James just smiled and thanked the woman.

When he turned back to Nadine, she looked troubled. Did the idea that someone mistake the twins for their children disturb her so much? There were an awful lot of women out there who would be happy to earn that distinction. Clearly she was not one of them.

Nadine leaned in and whispered, "you don't think they look like me, so you?"

"I can see why someone might think you're their mother."

"What do you mean?"

"You have similar skin tone and dark hair. But do you actually look alike?" He shrugged.  "I don't really see it. And other than the fact that they have two eyes, the similarities between them and me pretty much stop there." He pause then said, "However to see you with the twins, one would naturally assume they are yours."

Does anyone have an uncut version of GGV last night?  PLEASE share!

Are you excited for the concert.