The Twins Mom

This is inspired by the book I read and of course do you remember the photo with the twins when they were in US? This is fiction in alternate/alternative universe.

TEASER

When Nadine Lustre gave up her twins up for adoption, she didn't expect tragedy to leave them in the care of their uncle, a notorious millionaire playboy. Now Nadine will stop at nothing to protect her children, even if it means going undercover as the perfect nanny... with a perfectly shocking secret.

Former celebrity and entrepreneur James Reid can tell when someone when someone's running a game. Clearly, his new nanny's not after his money or fame. Discovering her scheme is a challenge he's more thank ready for, especially when seduction is the winning strategy. But the truth might cost them more dearly......

After reading the book... I want to have a James and Nadine version too. Sorry been lazy, it's hard to get inspiration nowadays especially if you're stalking in social media and you'll read some made up stories, like dinaig pa wattpad sa mga made-up stories. Lol. Anyways I'll try harder to update this. And I need to fix some of the fics. I mean is just fix them a bit still I don't proof read... and still I'm overwhelmed with the ManilaX where Nadine beso and hug James. Yay! Proud girlfriend ☺️☺️☺️☺️...