6

I woke up lazily trying not to open my eyes. I was blinded by sunlight. I hissed. Stupid sunlinght i want sone more sleep. Ughh. I went down stairs and walked towards the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I made eggs,bacon and baked beans.

"JINYOUNG SEUNGWOO COME AND GET BREAKFAST!!!" I shouted. I heard a few heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"Why did you shout?" My brother asks annoyingly.

"Because... if i didnt shout you wouldnt come here as fast." I said pointing a spatula at him.

After breakfast we all did our morning routine and went out. Me and Jinyoung went to an amusement park. We wanted to ride EVERY RIDE THERE IS! But we cant. Or else we would throw up in a matter of seconds. The first ride was the viking.

"That was..." jinyoung said shakingly.

"Scary?" I said with my eyes wide.

"You read my mind." He said as he interwinds his fingers with mine. It made me feel hot at my cheeks.

At the end of the day there was a fire work show. So we both got tickets to the show. We bought a blanket to sit on and some snacks. If some that means alot.

TIME SKIP WOOSH

The firework show finally started and I laid my head on jinyoung's shoulder. I awed at all of them they were so pretty.

"Its so beautiful!" I exclaimed to Jinyoung. He then turned to me and said.

"Yeah.. it sure is." He said. That sentence me blush madly. He then turned to me and cupped my cheeks that made me look at him. He said." Y/n... i need to tell you something."

"What is it jinyoungie~?" I ask 'cutely'. He lets go of my cheeks.

"I-I like you." He said.

"I l-like you too." I siaid as I blushed madly.

He looked at me and leaned closer as i back away abit and...

A/n: wahh cliffhanger!! WOAH love yall peeps
Sorry for a short chapter Im too busy now.. ever since I became a school prefect which is very busy but pls give me support. 😗😗