1

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I was disgusted. I wanted to sleep longer. But, I had to go to school to meet my idiot bestfriend Baejin. UGHHH

I walked towards the bathroom and took my towel. After bathing, I took out the clothes I'm going to wear.

 After bathing, I took out the clothes I'm going to wear

I sat down on my desk and pulled out my makeup box. I put on some light makeup.

 I put on some light makeup

 I walked downstairs and saw my older brother sitting on the couch playing his phone

I walked downstairs and saw my older brother sitting on the couch playing his phone. His name is Ong Seungwoo.

One of the most popular in the school with his group of friends. They call themselves WannaOne. Just thinking of them makes me want to barf.🤢

"Oppa! What are you doing? C'mon you lazy bum!" I shout at him while opening the door.

"Fine...COMING" He said finnaly getting off the couch.

"Aishh... Don't worry Oppa you can see your friends at school." I said holding his shoulder. I looked at him and his frown became a wide smile fron ear to ear.

We rode on his Mercedece. (sorry if missed spelled😂) He never wanted to ride any thing else rather than his car which is wierd.

A/N: if you watched WannaOne Go: Zero               Base you can see Seungwoo is a pretty good driver.👍👍

After a while we arrived at school and Seungwoo drpped me off at the entrance. I bid him goodbye and went straight to my locker.

I saw Jinyoung walking towards me but I chose to ignore him. He is so annoying but I like the way he listens to me when I nag at him about my life.

"Y/n-ah~ how was your night?" He asked giving me a small smile.

"It was great..." I said with my sarcastic voice.

" It was?" He asked with a small confused tone.

" Did'nt you hear the sarcasm?" I asked him. He bounced his head up and down repeatedly. I closed my locker and walked with him to our class

"Why are you so excited?" I ask him as he clung onto my arm.

"'Cuz I'm with my favourite person in the world" He said rufling my hair.

"Yah! Bae Jinyoung!" I shout at him while smaking his head. He chuckeled.

"Miane~" He said while rubbing the back of his head which was not at all itchy.

As we walked inside the class we saw Mina the girl that tried to get Jinyoung to hate me putting a letter on my desk.

I took the letter and sat down at my desk and read it.

Hey, y/n

Why don't you just leave Jinyoung alone? What do you want for me to get you out of Jinyoung's sight? Do I have to make you?

Oh right and pls dont make me say it twice. I hate saying things twice. Especially to you.

Get out of my face and dont ever come again. Or I will beat the fuck out of you.

With hatered,
Mina.

I was shocked to see what she has written just for me to get out of my bestfriend's face
I gave Jinyoung the letter and I told him to read it.

After he read it he was as shocked as I was. I walked to wards Mina's desk and...

A/N: Cliffhanger!! I wont be updating frequently cuz I have so much to do with my orientation for school and the next exam and everything. Love yall beutiful people!!! 😗😗