4

I woke up after a while and I saw Jinyoung peacefully sleeping next to me. I decided not to wake him up. Well he was so cute sleeping.

I slowly stood up and saw that the rest of the class was'nt there.

"Aish... did they just leave us here without waking us up?" I said as I walked towards the changing room to change my clothes.

After changing I decided to wake Jinyoung up. I sat next to him and shook him lightly. He was still sleeping. I shook him rougher.

"Waaaa" he shouted as he woke up. I chuckeled to see him so funny.

"Oh... you woke up?" He asked as he put his hand on my lap.

"Yeah, a little while ago too." I said as I crossed my arms making a pout.

"Why are you being so adorable?" He asks as he pinches my cheeks.

"I was born adorable." I said as I stuck my tounge out at him.

"C'mon lets go to our next class" he said as he stood up.

"Okay!" I exclaimed as I ran out of the door.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Jinyoung chasing after me. I ran as fast as my little legs can bring me. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Caught..... you." He said as he caught his breath.

"Someone tired?" I sak him making apout to make fun of his wierd face when tired.

"Aishh.... why didn't you wait for me?" He asks as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Your to slooooow" I said as I stuck my tounge out.

We both chuckeled and told jokes. As we were at our next class we saw Mina with her friends at the front of the class giving a 'speech' which is total nonsense.

"Jinyoung-ah! How about you sit next to me for this whole class." Mina said as she was trying to seduce Jinyoung. In my point of view it looks disgustingly wierd.

"No thanks. I'd rather sit next to y/n." He said as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

HE ALWAYS DOES THAT!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHYYY!!!

"Ughh... she's not even pretty." I heard Mina said as she turn to talk to her friends. I d9nt give a damn.

A/N: thank you all for yall's support. I cant update frequently now cause of my stupid homework📚📚
Just pray for me not to have homework. I will update sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays at the most.

❤ you lovely people!!♡♡♡

I just love Burn It Up.♡♡♡