#2

I walked to Mina's desk and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her outside the class with Jinyoung trailing behind.

"Just who are you to make me stay away from Jinyoung?!" I ask her with all my anger.

"His future girlfriend" She said with sass HOW DSRE SHE SASS WITH ME!

With those words I felt like a volcano on the edge of erupting (sorry if mispelled). I grabbed her by her collar and punched her face with all my might.

"Never stop thinking that you will never have Jinyoung as long as I live." I said as I pulled her hair. To reveal her face with blood.

I grabbed Jinyoung's wrist and walked inside the class. I sat down at my desk and thought of what I just did. I AM AN IDIOT. Ughhh not like I have a time mashine or anything.

"Y/N-ah quenchana?" Jinyoung asks me while I nodded slowly.

"Jinyoung...I need to go meet my brother for a while." I said to Jinyoung as I stood up.

"Okay... but becareful see you later. Yeah?" He said. I nodded as I left him to find my brother.

I finally found my brother drinking coke alone in the cafeteria. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. He seemed suprised to see me.

"Oppa...I beat someone up." I said as I sat down next to him with a sad tone.

"Mina huh?" He said as he sipped a little of his coke.

"Yup" I said as I maid my syes widened.

"Dont worry shes not worth of your time. I need to go see you at the end of the school okay?" He said as he got up from his seat. I nodded and said bye.

●Class Time●
Class went well. The only thing that was'nt was that Mina kept on giving me glares. I noticed every single time. But I chose to ignore. I hate that bit*h

"Jinyoung...wanna come to dinner with me at my house tonight?" I ask Jinyoung.

"Sure... I would love that." He said smiling the cutest smile ever. Wait did I just say cute? Meh...

■At home■( with bejinnie )

After cooking dinner, I called the two boys over to the dining table. My mom and dad is outstation as always.

We ate my famous teobokki. I was relived when they said it was good. I went upstairs and bathed. I wore an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

I went downstairs and saw Jinyoung was about to leave.

"Jinyoung! Leaving so soon?" I ask him with a pout on my face. He chuckled at me.

"Yeah...my mom wants me to be home before 9... thanks for the food tho." He said while smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay...get home safely..." I said as I waved him goodbye.

A/N: Heyyyy thanks for reading my book... I can still update for a few weeks but PREPARE FOR MORE DRAMA I love you beautiful peeps!!!!😗😗😗😗

I just love the choreagraphy! Wanna One Hwaiting!!!