"Well, Sinner took Yuffie." Cid said, you sigh and placed your hands on you hip, "Nobody gives a shit about her." You responded. Cid's eyes widened in shocked, you inhaled sharply, "I'm just kidding." You stated.

I took out my small knife and aimed it towards nothing, "This guy doesn't know when to stop doesn't he?" I asked sarcastically as I closed one eye while moving my knife side to side.

Cloud's phone started to ring, you ignored it until the phone rang twice, you tossed your knife to the side and grabbed his phone aggressively, you answered and waited for someone to say something.

"Cloud? Wow, this is the first time you answered." You heard Tifa say. You sighed, "I know, right? But guess what he still doesn't fuc --" you were interrupted by Cid grabbing the phone.

Your face showed boredom and annoyance. You walked to the knife you threw while Cid talked to Tifa, "Well, I know. He took Yuffie." Cid explained. You grabbed a twig and flicked it to Cid, "Your bitch ass sister!" You yelled so Tifa could hear. Cid glared at you and all you did was give him a sarcastic look.

Cloud sighed in annoyance, you groaned and walked to Cloud, "what's your problem?" You asked.

Cloud just looked at you, "What's your problem?" He asked.

You shrugged and ruffled your hair messier than it already was.

You shrugged again and then walked away hoping that Cloud would follow you, “Where are you going? ” Cloud asked running towards you

You stopped in your tracks, “I'm going to find Yuffie's bi --”

“Alright, I get it.” he interrupted. You smiled and nodded, you took out your sword and started walking away from Cloud.

×××

You were standing in the middle of the club, well… the empty club, everyone left due to you chopping one of Sinner's member, Dillon's arm off.

Soon you heard engines surrounding the place, you closed your eyes in annoyance and looked at Sinner, who was on the balcony.

“You didn't think it was that easy, did you?” Sinner asked. You smiled slightly and said, “You know, for a second there… Yeah I did.”

Quick footsteps were heard from the entrance, it was a woman dressed in a tuxedo, “Attack!” she yelled. Soon, multiple footsteps were coming from around the place, you just looked at your surroundings carefully.

You lifted your sword carefully and looked at the reflection of the blade. And soon attacked all of the members.

×××

Apparently, during the fight Cloud came and tried to fight them too, which he did successfully but got shot from one of the members.

After you finished the fight you quickly ran to and put your hand on his wound and helped him quickly. You couldn't take care of Cloud right now, you have Sinner in your hands.

You walked to the back of the club and there Sinner was standing still and looking at the show falling down. You walked towards him, “Here I am, and here you are. I killed over 88 of your members.” you said.

He turned around, “I am aware.” he responded.

You started to get in your position and aimed towards him, “Attack me, with all you got.” you said.

He tired you swing towards your head, but you dodge it, turning around you cut his shirt, he then swung at your back, you yelped in pain, felt blood oozing out your back, you turned back towards him with your sword pointing towards him.

He swung again but you moved and swung towards his head, he grunted as blood splattered on your face. He fell to his knees and soon collapsed.

You sighed and walked back inside and saw Cloud looking at you, he walked towards you and tried to help, but you stopped him and tried to find Yuffie.

After you found her you grabbed her and bend her over your knee and started smacking her with your sword, “This is what you get for fucking with the Skulls.” you said, smacking her with each word you said as she started to cry.

×××

You were in the backseat of Rude's car, with Cloud sitting next to you while holding your hand, you smiled and soon put your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. Cloud smiled for the second time and kissed your forehead.

End of Chapter 8 – Sinner

The boy and girl looked at each other, squealing, “Oh my gosh! I told you Cloud never felt like that for Tifa… you owe me those 20 dollars.” said Odessa extending her hand towards her friend, Liam. He sighed and gave her the money, “I gotta admit (Name) is hotter than Tifa.” he said.

Odessa laughed, “And looks good with Cloud.” she added to Liam's sentence.

He nodded, “Yeah, but I think I would've looked better with her.” he said.

Odessa gasped, “No!” she yelled.

Liam just laughed and leaned back on the couch.

↓ ↓ ↓

I am still taking requests! Comment of message me.