More plans

I think, I might end this story/book in just 8-10 more chaps or maybe less, but fo-sure that there's a sequel so don't worry. Thank you as well :">

The next day . . .

Gabby sighed.

She looked around the pool area and saw:

-Jenny applying sunblock in her arms and legs.

-Liam lookingat Jenny.

-Zayn and Alex near the bar area drinking some "juice".

-Niall and Casey laughing at something at Niall's phone.

-Harry sunbathing with Lou.

-and Sam beside her.

Gabby sighed again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WE'RE IN HAWAII! HAWAII GUYS! AND WE'RE JUST SITTIN HERE WITH OUR ASSES ON THE FLOOR?! WHERE'S THE FUN?!" Gabby turned head and just sighed as she looked in the sky.

Everyone looked at Gabby with a half smile and a half what-the-hell look.

Gabby knew that they should keep a low profile and enjoy the silence but, it was Hawaii for God's sake. All she wants is fun.

 Then seconds past with awkwardness filling the air, te boys looked at one another and had mischievous grins in their lips.

Slowly the boys stood up and looked at their girls.

"Shit," Jenny whispered slowy under her breath.

"What are you doing?" Sam looked at Harry.

"You want fun? We'll give you fun." Instantly the boys ran towards their girls.

"LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is channel!" Jenny screamed motioning to her cover-all.

"Channel this!" Liam had his hands under Jenny's legs and they jumped in the pool togehter.

One by one the boys did the same.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Louuu!" Gabby squimmed, as Lou tickled her first before jumping.

Niall and Casey kissed as they jumped together.

"Oh What the hell," Alex raised her hands and let zayn pull her in the water.

"Sam?!" Harry was turninghis head, a second ago, Sam was beside her now she's gone.

"WHoooooooa," Sam pushed harry into the water and laughed.

"Oh you're coming," Harry said pulling here in.

"Oh, am I?" Sam chuckled with her greeness.

-

They all had fun and had their moments in the pool.

"We better go in," Harry said hesitating to remove his lips from Sam's.

"Yeah, we better." Sam hesitated as well but all of them rose and went to their rooms.

"Babe?" Harry stopped and held Sam's hand.

"Hm?"

"I love you. I really am, madly, head over heels inlove with you."

"I love you more, okay?"

"I love you most."

"Are you sure?"

"OFCOURSE! I let you feed me meat and you ask me if I'm sure?! Ofcourse I am. I love you."

"Just making sure. I don't wanna get hurt again."

"I will never. Trust me, you'll back out sooner than me." They laughed but Harry made a face and said: