Turn of events

Guys! Awesome news! One direction's gonna have a 3D concert! In a year and 4 months but it'll be awesome. I can't wait!

Guys, I have done some research and please tell me if these choices are right. I've found some POSSIBLE casting for the girls. Tell me what you think. OKAY?! It's just fiction and just imagine them with the brief explanation I gave you from the other chaps. I just thought, it's about time to give the girls their faces. :) Please? Thanks, here are they. This is just a trial. so, tell me which you like and hate the most and why. DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! Just search them if you don't know them.

Isabelle Fuhrman - Alex

Ariana Grande - Gabby

Elle Fanning - Casey

Lucy Hale - Sam

Kendall Jenner - Jenny

-Author's point of view-

Alex and Zayn slept together in the couch, they just feel asleep in each others arms. Harry and Sam woke up the earliest so they planned on cooking breakfast. While Liam and Jenny hasn't been out of there room since last night's accident.

"Hey, do you wanna cook breakfast with me?" Harry asked.

"Ofcourse. We shall cook!" Sam stood.

"Yeah, we shall!"

"And when i say 'we' I mean, you cooking and do all the hardwork while I sit there watch you with pure excitement."

Harry and Sam were flirting and it's not even 8 yet.

"And you could also wipe my sweat," Harry whispered near Sam's lips. It was tempting.

"OH HELLO!" Lou shouted.

Harry and Sam pulled away. Still tempted.

"Morning Sammy!" Gabby yelled as she hugged Sam.

"Morning it is."

 "So what we doin lad?" Asked Lou having his arm over Gabe.

"We get cookin'" Sam got the pan and handed it to the boys.

"You two could just sit there and look pretty while the both of us do all the hardwork."

"Come on," Harry opened the ref and started cracking some eggs.

Sam and Gabe thought of an idea.

"Let's take pictures of Zayn and Alex."

"Great Idea! And let's post it in twitter, to get the fans cracked up." Sam said getting her camera.

- - - - -

"Oooohh! Tweet this one, love where Alex's head's placed, they look so couple-y." Gabe pointed.

"Shhh! They might wake up."

"What in the wor--" The girls ran laughing as Alex woke up.

"Babe?" Zayn woke up confused.

"I'm gonna kill you two!!" Alex said running off.

The yacht was pratically rocking with their running.

"GIrls, am I right?!" Lou smiled.

"Our girls . . ." Zayn corrected.

"Exactly, now help us with this." Harry said.

(Sam,Gabby and Alex)

"What the hell were you doing?!" Alex said not getting tired.

"Nothing!" Sam lied.

"Okay . . . stop! We were taking pictures of you guys . . . sleeping, looking all cute and couple-y" Gabby raised her hand in a signal of them giving up.

"For what?!"

"For the fans,"

"Oh come on, like they would like that."

"Yes they would because Zayn's been tweeting your pictures and he has been tweeting about you."

"No, he hasn't." Alex tried to deny.

"Look," Gabby tapped her phone straight at Alex while it's on Zayn's twitter page.

"He's been talking about you all over twitter with your and his fans." Sam added.

"But . . . nothing's offi-" Zayn walked in which made her stop.

"Hey, food's ready."

"Ay yeah, we're coming." Alex shouted back and mouthed :

"Don't bring this up." To the girls, Sam and Gab nodded.

(Jenny and Liam's room)

"Morning," Liam whispered into Jenny's ears. They were spooning each other.

"Mor--" Liam kissed Jenny immediately before she could even finish.

Jenny smiled.

"What's that for?"

"Just wanna savor every minute I have with you." Liam said while rolling on top of Jenny give her gentle kisses in the neck. Jenny giggled.

"Liam! sotp it! Haaahah, heeyyy! Not there!" They were tickling each other when Jenny stood from the bed And took off her shirt.

"What you doin?"

"You said you want to savor every minute you had with me right?" Jenny now pulled her shorts off now she's just standing infront of Liam in her underwear.

Liam smiled while he's cheeks got red.

"Why you blushin? It's not like we haven't done this before." Jenny crawled on top of Liam, as if seducing him.

"I just like it everytime." Liam kissed Jenny and tookoff his sweatshirt.

They were tossing and turning in the bed. Liam crawled down on Jenny and kissed her abdomen, and kissed her everywhere. Liam went back to her head and whispered something in her ear.

"Everytime You're near me, my skin tightens and slowly relaxes when you kiss me, I feel tension when I'm with you, I shiver down my spine whenever I feel your breath. Your smile's definitely the definition of perfection. When you wear no make up, just simply you . . . I can't barely stand on my knees, You look beautiful, this might sound cheeky but you don't need make up, to cover up. And you always say that you know you're beautiful but Jennifer, you are the most beautiful woman God have ever made me see. You're the one Jen."

"That's way better than I love you." Jenny almost cried but I guess she cried every tear she had.

They rolled on top of each other over and over again with simple gentle kisses until they got hungry with each other and they made out passionately and stronger.

In other words guys, they had sex. I'm not really in a mood to define what they did. They just did the "Nasty-Nasty" ok? Haha

20 minutes later.

They opened the door and the guys and girls were looking at them. Gabby can't hide her laugh, she blurted and the others blurted out as well. Liam and Jenny looked at each other a little relieved and embarresed.

"They're finally together again."

"After all of that. We'll be damned if you didn't patch things up." Alex said.

"You guys heard?" Jenny's cheeks were flushed when liam asked that.

"Lad, you two were so loud that the sharks and whales and even the dolphins swam atleast a hundred feet away from this yacht. But, nice job." Lou said tapping Liam's shoulder.

The guys laughed and had fun,

But Alex was feeling something . . . bad.

"Can we talk?" Alex said getting Zayn's hand.