Strut my stuff

Hey guys! I know, I know there's been alot of drama but that what sells right? Hahah, hope ya'll liked it. Uhm, In the other side you'll see a video of Glamorous by the one and only Fergie, This is the song used it the runway, the theme of D&G's fashion is "Bringing back the goodies", it was said that D&G likes to play with fashion, so they thought of bringing back some fashion flash backs. Like the usual, tulle skirts, collared outfits and retro round shades. Remember this is only a fanfic, emphasis on the FICTION! because this didn't really happen and I don't own anything.

The purple shoes are the one worn for the first outfit and the blue one's for the second outfit, the shoes are on the side, I gave you the pictures. Told you, D&G loves to spice things up.

Okay Let's start the chap. Enjoooooooy!

-Jenny's point of view-

 I kept on tapping my heels. Well, my heel less heels.

I love Lady Gaga so much, I don't know if she created this or designed it but I know she's a genius for showing it in the fashion world. It's actually ... easier to use than normal pumps/stilletos. It may look like it needs so much backleg strenght but no, it's pretty comfy.

I'm actually the only model who'll be walking two times and the only model who get to wear this heels. Non of the girls were able to walk with these babies. I'm so proud of me. And I'm also the only model who'll walked in solo and with the designers. I'm like, did my friends tell on me with Dolce and Gabbana and tell them about my break up and this is my gift? Or did I really deserve this? I always doubt myself. I always tell myself I'm not good enough. My phone vibrated in the table of my makeup section. Beside another model's undies. Working with models is hard! But you get to meet alot of nice people, I remembered meeting Heidi Klum once, she's such a sport. She told me how my runway was stunning and I remind her of her.

I checked my phone.

It was Liam.

Hey, um. The boys told me that you were walking for D&G, just wanted to ...... say, uhm. Congrats and we're outside, uhm ... cheering for you. And, I just wanted to say, that I am sorry, and ho-

I shut my phone, I didn't continue listening to his call. It was a recorded one, I didn't got the chance to hear my phone ring. But good thing I didn't because I'll just hung up on him. The nerve of him to call me, the nerve of my friends to tell the boys, well atleast they're out there rooting for me.

Because, I am nervous. For the first time in HISTORY. I'm so nervous. My first runway, I didn't even get the gitters. I was okay. But why am I ... nervous?

The manager of the walk, asked us to line up and get ready becuase the show was getting started. I didn't stood immediately because, I am the last one to walk and my heel less heels are an excuse. Hey it's an advantage.

D&G started talking and starting the runway, I remebered Liam opening the show. I ... I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. This is stupid, I breathe in then out I pumped up and lined in. The makeup artists made some final touches. Alot of them were on me. They frizzed my hair more and made it bigger.

Okay this is what I looked like, I have a afro, it's a semi curled afro, they add like 2 pounds worth of hair on me. It was big and fun. I have a big black retro round shades, but I have some eye make up for the next look so I wouldn't be worned out later, and I have this plain pink glittery lips. And I'm wearing this retro outfit. The top was a white and violet collar shirt over a waist fit black wide legged pants and I was wearing my heel less violet sparkly heels. I look so funny, but very chic, gotta love Dolce and Gabbana.

The song started. This song is pure brilliant. The beat's so nice.

I still felt nervous, I was up next, I'm just waiting for my named to pulled out.

"Jennnnnny, go!" The assistant pushed me and off I was.

I had my hand on the pockets of my waist fit pants. No one can see my eyes so I scanned the room as I strutted. I looked from the right, SHIT! Fergie's there?! and so was alot of celebrities, and yep Heidi Klum's there as well. Then left. The first peron I saw was ....... Liam. I remembered the tear that got down from his left eye. Then I heard Harry said :

"Goooooooooooo Jeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnny!"

The girls cheered on me as well, it was nice to see them. I love their outfits as well, They were sitted beside their partners. Zayn with Alex, Casey with Niall, Louis with Gab, And Harry with Sam, and Liam. I acted proffesional and just smiled at them and focused on my walk.

 It was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong walk. The runway was so big due to the watchers, it had to be longer for the watchers to see. It was nerve wracking. I should have felt better, enjoyable because this was my dream since my dad died. I wanted him to be proud, I wanted him to see me like this.

I saw Liam smile awkwardly at me as to know my apperance, I looked away immediately.

I was done with my first walk. I had to run when I got inside, it was so funny because one minute you're so poise then when you get to be inside, you're like a maniac on crack.

They'll strip off your clothes like your an animal without bounderies. And yet again you let them. It was so fast, the outfit I was gonna wear was so beautiful. It's a black and navy blue velvet big ass tulle dress. The tulle was so big and fluffy, it was a mix of chiffon and velvet. The chiffon was black and the velvet cover was navy blue. and it was a heart tube dress. It was so awesome. The back was a corset so there were 3 people in my back, 2 infront, 2 in my both of my arms, 2 in both of my legs for my shoes, a heel less heels. It was aqua blue. then 3 for my hair and make up. i have this gorgeous make up on, my mascara was big and sparkly, They said I looked like an emo mermaid princess. I might as well just stand there because they do all the work. I was finally okay. And it was seconds until I was called.

When I walked out there was a surprise, because I was fucking surprised. There were fireworks outside, the venue had an open ceiling. Then there were this flashy thingys in both of my sides blow out just as I stepped out. I was told to pose before walking for a minute or so. Then the song restarted for meand now Fergie was singing. Everything was loud and everyone as in everyone, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kardashian sisters, Victoria Beckham, Nicole Richie, Charlize Theron, Leighton Meester, Ian Sommerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Cameron Diaz, Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, JayZ, Jennifer Lopez and a lot more were there standing up to look at me and the dress, I know the dress is the main reason why they stood but, wow. The feeling.

Liam was clapping his hands as well. I strutted down stompin my shoes. It was so amazing, they were all standing up while I did the long runway. Every pose I made the cheers got wild. It was pure amazement. I felt like crying. At the end of the runway where it's time to pose a tear dropped my eye, I was crying. Now I know, it wasn't just for the dress.

I turned and saw my dad. For just a second and I heard:

"I'm so proud of you Jenny. You make me so proud."

I crouched and sat down in the runway. Alot were in tears as well, I was finally not feeling numb, each time I cried I felt broken and numb, now I'm feeling something. Evrything went and synced in. Liam, My dad, My life, This show, the experiece. I heard some footsteps and my friends and the boys were there behind me, they must have crawled up and ran to me, because I heard nothing over the creams and cheers. Gabby knelt beside me and hugged me. I cried in her shoulders. It was pure amazing.

Then D&G came into view.

"Jennifer! You were amazing darling."

I hugged them.

They whispered, "You can keep the outfits .... and the shoes!" I yelled in them. They laughed and I said thanks.

Everything was amazing. I was finally feeling something.

The reporters got up, the celeb talked ... etc, and i turned expecting interviewers, but it was Liam.

"Hey," He said.