You don't know you're beautiful

I would like to warn you, that this chap contains various sexual encouters. Kissing scenes and tension ones. If you're under 13, parental guidance is a MUST. Well, you're just gonna read it anyway but hopefully your minds are matured enough. HAHA :P Well, enjoy still.

-Sam's point of view-

The drive was pretty much quiet. But a good quiet. He just looked at me back and forth while I was searching the radio for some good tunes. I stopped when I heard One direction's What makes you beautiful. I glanced at him and smile.

"Ain't it a little awkward?" I started.

"What is?"

"Hearing your songs over and over and oooover again?"

"You kinda get used to it, a little awkward hearing your voice in the radio on purpose or not." He smiled and glance at me.

"Oh," I got a little shy and looked away from him."

I humed with the song, "I just love this song,"

"You don't know you're beautiful." He said.

"Exactly, that song." I said.

"No, you don't know you are beautiful Sam." I looked at him as he said it.

I didn't respond or anything. I just stayed quiet as he did the same.

I heard him sigh.

(At the driveway)

"You have any food?" He started.

"I don't know, I don't do the grocery. And I don't ... eat." I got out of the car the same time he did.

We walked together on our way to the front door.

"Well, you're gonna." He smiled with those dimples just mocking me.

"Try me." He grabbed my hand and stopped. "What?"

"Don't you have a car?"

"Yeah, but I don't park it here. I park it at my clubhouse. Tell you more about it later."

(At the sala)

"Wow,"

"I like to call it, a hard work's payment. What I get after working my fat-ass off, showing it off." I smiled.

"Fat-ass?"

I just ignored him, yes I see myself as a 'fat-ass'.

"Where's the kitchen? I wanna show you my magic." He smiled at me.

"Here," I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards my kitchen.

He stood there stunned and smiling crazyily. Only 10 seconds in my kitchen, he already acted like he was the master of MY kitchen and should not be interrupted.

He grabbed some utensils while I sat in the counter top. I watched him move and tilt his head from the heat of the pan.

"Oh God..." I whispered. Shit! Did he hear me ... groan at .... him?! I was literally fanning myself just because of the view.

He raised his head a little to smirk at me. He heard me all right.

I saw his hand twist the stove heat lever into low fire and walked towards me. He still had that smirk on his face.

He placed his hands beside my thighs on the counter top, looking in my eyes, like tempting me and then he slowly raised his hands to my waist while he titled his head with his lips and mine colliding. He kissed me softly and strongly like every peck should last 3 seconds, then he moved his lips in my lower cheek down to my neck. I grabbed the back of his shirt, and flowed my hand oh his hair. Now his hand was inside my shirt, near my lower ribcage. I smiled cause it tickled me.